Mods so why then?

I dont know anyone claimed a freedom of speech issue. I think we all understand that Tungsten as forum owner can do pretty much what he wants. But he also ought to be responsive to members. Obviously I'm not privy to whatever he got via PM from members and mods and there might be a lot more than I am aware of. But the discussions seemed to be going fine. It wasn't broke, no need to fix it.

As for OEFVET, I'd like to know more mainly because I have been sending people over there and I'm not going to recommend someone with serious ethical/legal issues.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont particularly like that these subjects have been put on squash,but I also understand,and support TGO in there beliefs.

I did not partake in the discussions except maybe a joke or two but I like to keep my beliefs in these areas to myself simply because I know not everyone wants to see them.Now my personal life everyone knows how I stand and what I can not stand and dislike.

This is a privately owned forum that could be gone tomorrow,and I would like to keep it alive by supporting Tungie,and the rest of the Mods,no matter how useless they may be(kidding!)

This is a great place to have serious dissuasions,and at the same time joke around and cut up with each other which is not allowed in other places.This is probably because we personally know one another,but we do not know everyone here so I,or no one knows how that stranger will react to an off collar comment.

I chose to skip over several post which everyone can do easily but not everyone will,so of coarse people will get offended.I know of at least one who did get offended but I throw no blame to this member,and hope the rest of you will do the same.

This is a great place,so lets keep it that way!

Guest Hooker

Why can't we all just get along? just kidding

Maybe it is time we add an ADULT section, maybe one that you have to apply for a password to access and consent to the possibility that you may not agree with the comments posted within.

Just a thought, but the more I think of it the ADULT part may be part of the problem.

I dont know anyone claimed a freedom of speech issue.
Hey, is it ok to talk about FREEDOM OF SPEECH on here?????

And as long as I'm posting, I'll mention that since I didn't particularly care to engage in theological debate I simply abstained from reading the threads that sparked all of this. I don't mind if you guys discuss theological matters, but I don't mind if you don't either, so the new policy is fine by me.

I feel that since religion is completely an issue of faith that it is impossible to engage in a rational discussion with someone that does not share your premises. As such, I can see why religion is an especially difficult topic on a forum that consists of members from all different viewpoints and understand the admin's decision on the matter.

Guest GLOCKGUY

well i dont know what everybody is talking about but i would just like to say to Tungsten and all the other Mods thanks for what your doing and Tungsten thanks for starting this forum i love it and im addicted to it and if you dont believe me just ask my wife :mad:

Guest Angel 24/7

I'm sorry for starting the homosexuality discusion after musicmans joke. It went a long way, I didn't get upset at anything anyone said. I have said before I'm only 31. I have alot to learn. I was enjoying coming home at 1am & reading! Thanks for all you guys input!

And as long as I'm posting, I'll mention that since I didn't particularly care to engage in theological debate I simply abstained from reading the threads that sparked all of this. I don't mind if you guys discuss theological matters, but I don't mind if you don't either, so the new policy is fine by me.

I feel that since religion is completely an issue of faith that it is impossible to engage in a rational discussion with someone that does not share your premises. As such, I can see why religion is an especially difficult topic on a forum that consists of members from all different viewpoints and understand the admin's decision on the matter.

what part of not talking religion on here don't you understand? :mad::drama:

I'm sorry for starting

Angel you did nothing to be sorry for. You did nothing wrong.

Guest bkelm18

I think our nature as 2a believers is going to cause issues with any rules implemented regardless. We believe in freedoms and having rules placed on what we can and cannot discuss is bound to rub someone the wrong way. Just my 2 cents.

Guest TNDixieGirl
I

Hey Tungsten, how do I cancel my membership? :mad: Just kidding! :drama:

Grow the hell up Packin'. I'm sick of your jabs regarding something that was never any of your business. It's getting old. You have no idea why I asked to be removed from the board, yet you just stick your comments (or icons) in every chance you get. Since the day you signed onto this board you've been trying to tell the admins and mods how to run it. News flash for ya babe..... it's his playground. Don't like it, don't play.

Grow the hell up Packin'. I'm sick of your jabs regarding something that was never any of your business. It's getting old. You have no idea why I asked to be removed from the board, yet you just stick your comments (or icons) in every chance you get. Since the day you signed onto this board you've been trying to tell the admins and mods how to run it. News flash for ya babe..... it's his playground. Don't like it, don't play.

Awesome :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackinMama viewpost.gif

I

Hey Tungsten, how do I cancel my membership? :mad: Just kidding! :drama:

wow, great stuff from someone gonna quit a day or two ago. Guess that didn't take.

PackinMama I enjoy your posts anyway.

oh the drama of it all, LOL

Guest TNDixieGirl
Ok, now I think it is getting personal???????

YA THINK???? Well lets look back in this thread and see who made it that way k???

Guest nraforlife
That's why there's an "off topic" forum here. Or so I thought.

Quite right. If you want to delve into subjects NOT gun related, such as the green one eyed gay/lesbian/bi-sexual/transgender martian living get door to you, than take it to the "Off Topic" forum.

Edited by nraforlife
Guest nraforlife
YA THINK???? Well lets look back in this thread and see who made it that way k???

To guote that great philosopher Rodney King 'Can't we all get along?" :mad:

You know what "Babe?" You've been upset ever since I did join this board and it's been pretty obvious by your comments to some of my posts. Before I joined, it seemed like you were the top female poster on here.....I actually think you're a little upset that there are more females posting now. You think you're the only one that can post what you think on here? I don't think it works that way honey. When a few of us ladies were asking for a womens section, you had to jump in and say basically that you could take it or leave it......obviously you've left it. You've never posted in that section to my recollection. I am free to post whatever I want on here and comment on anyone elses comments....just as you are. About the icon thing.....what do you think the icons are for, decoration? :mad::drama::drama::D:D:D:p:p:p

Edited by PackinMama

I think we all know which of the two of us needs to "Grow Up."

Take your own advice there Dixie..."Don't like it, don't play."