60 Days Out Prez Poll

Who Wins The Presidency   

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Our Next Prez?

Well, if they'd have not worn sneakers to the ball, they might have danced. They now just bring a wrecking ball

to the party. I'm past blaming people for this. Maybe it was meant to be.

Who is John Galt?

Well, if they'd have not worn sneakers to the ball, they might have danced. They now just bring a wrecking ball

to the party. I'm past blaming people for this. Maybe it was meant to be.

Who is John Galt?

Maybe Obama is truly a genius, and we just haven't given him a chance. :surrender:

Did you read it? Just confirms what we have been saying. Just seeing some numbers for the first time. At least there's a way to vote for Obama without admitting it.

And BTW... I KNOW you're smart enough to understand the numbers too.

Yah, I understand them. Just continuing to LOL at the concept that because someone doesn't agree with the masses they're somehow to fault for how an election goes.

As I continue to say - if the repubs would've nominated someone decent, this would be a non-issue. Asking people to vote for 'not-Obama' is about as weak as it gets.

• Like 2

Yah, I understand them. Just continuing to LOL at the concept that because someone doesn't agree with the masses they're somehow to fault for how an election goes.

As I continue to say - if the repubs would've nominated someone decent, this would be a non-issue. Asking people to vote for 'not-Obama' is about as weak as it gets.

I'm not so sure the Repubs didn't hit a home run with their nomination this time. I don't give a rat's ass about anything but the economy at this point. Vaginas, abortion, God, blah blah blah doesn't matter. Results... plain and simple. If voting for Johnson impacts the results, then it's anything but weak.

Of course, you have to believe that the economy CAN be jump started. I firmly believe that it can. I think Obama is really hurting it. I also don't believe that he can fix it... not with his values.

Anyway, I hope he pushes the affordable ammo act. Since things are going to continue to decline, I'm gonna need some help :)

Edited by mikegideon

I'm a true Romney supporter at this point. I'm not worried about him dealing with Obama so much. He just has to win a LOT of states. If Johnson flips just one of them the wrong way, it could cost us the whole thing. You just gotta call that what it is... a supplemental campaign for Obama.

... If Johnson flips just one of them the wrong way, it could cost us the whole thing....

Now you got Goode on Constitutional ticket in VA. He's somewhat of a "native son" there, so who knows how many screwballs there will vote for him, most every one a vote taken from Romney. His name will prominently be featured third on the ballot.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Now you got Goode on Constitutional ticket in VA. He's somewhat of a "native son" there, so who knows how many screwballs there will vote for him, most every one a vote taken from Romney. His name will prominently be featured third on the ballot.

- OS

At least Romney's people will see it, and have a chance to combat it. Johnson doesn't have the money to fight swift boating. If it gets serious, the super pacs may just take his ass out.

We shouldn't forget that money = power, and the Pubs have a ton of it.

Edited by mikegideon

Whoever the repubs pick will never be who everyone wants. Not-obama is not their message, they do have a direction, one that is a better failure than the current failure. :D

I feel history will repeat it's self and I see a landslide come Nov. :usa:

That's why there has been talk about if the Republicans screw this one up, it may be their demise and a replacement

of that party. Rush mentioned that yesterday, and others before him. I'm with that crowd, more and more.

Of course, it would be a disaster for a decade or two.

That's why there has been talk about if the Republicans screw this one up, it may be their demise and a replacement

of that party. Rush mentioned that yesterday, and others before him. I'm with that crowd, more and more.

Of course, it would be a disaster for a decade or two.

...and there's our best case scenerio. :shrug:

I'm convinced that no matter who was elected as the republican candidate you guys would swear up and down they are the savior for this country. A few months ago the attitude on this forum was that we all hated Romney, but not as much as Obama. Now you guys are actually buying into it.

Let's continue to vote the party lines, it seems to work out so well. I should also point out that ole George was the one who set this massive debt in motion. It really got going under his watch.

I have yet to hear what Romney's big plan is to fix the economy. All he seems to do is remind everyone how bad things are and how it's all Obama's fault.

Romney and Obama have a lot in common, neither one has a effing clue how to fix our problems. Now Romney has come out saying he actually likes part of the health care law.

I think Romney would earn more votes if he actually laid out a plan for us instead of blaming Obama for all our problems. Let's be honest, Obama is a jackass but he can't blamed for all our issues.

• Like 3

The only poll that means anything, supposedly, is the one on election day.

Asking this poll to a gun owner group would be the same as asking it to a Religious Right group, or a Feminist movement group. It will be skewed. Wildly.

That said. OS, it just might be interesting.

Erik, you also forget Mitt claims, were it not for the term limits, Bill would be re-elected. (I think he is right on this.) And he could not toss all of the Obama care as A LOT of it was based on Romneycare.

Edited by HvyMtl

I'm convinced that no matter who was elected as the republican candidate you guys would swear up and down they are the savior for this country. A few months ago the attitude on this forum was that we all hated Romney, but not as much as Obama. Now you guys are actually buying into it.

Let's continue to vote the party lines, it seems to work out so well. I should also point out that ole George was the one who set this massive debt in motion. It really got going under his watch.

I have yet to hear what Romney's big plan is to fix the economy. All he seems to do is remind everyone how bad things are and how it's all Obama's fault.

Romney and Obama have a lot in common, neither one has a effing clue how to fix our problems. Now Romney has come out saying he actually likes part of the health care law.

I think Romney would earn more votes if he actually laid out a plan for us instead of blaming Obama for all our problems. Let's be honest, Obama is a jackass but he can't blamed for all our issues.

Are you done now? :) I've learned more about Romney, and yes, I'm more convinced. So tell me there, Eunice... who are you gonna vote for? Obama, Romney, or the guy that can't win?