60 Days Out Prez Poll

Who Wins The Presidency   

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Our Next Prez?

Not who you hope will win, but based on everything you know 60 days out, who you really believe will win -- vote as if you had to bet the farm.

Thought it might be interesting to see TGO sampling, maybe do it again at 30 days out.

All else being dead even, I still don't think GOP can beat the overall liberal media.

Sorry, no third choice for loons. ;)

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

My gut says we can look forward to 4 more years of King Obama. All the polls have him in the lead. Unless something drastic happens I don't see what will change that.

Has anyone added up the electoral votes to see how it could play out?

Edited by Erik88

I've been thinking Obama's going to win it for a while now, but he's taken some hits lately and I think people are really paying attention to the economy. The attack ads on Romney have clearly worked, but I think they came out the gate with that a little early and it's going to bite them in October. If I had to bet, I'd say Romney, but it's going to be close. Romney/Ryan really need to come out for the popularity contest and make themselves more likeable and it might neutralize the negative ads and get people to focus on the issues.

My guy says we can look forward to 4 more years of King Obama. All the polls have him in the lead. Unless something drastic happens I don't see what will change that.

Same as always. Dems get half from five states. That leaves 47 states to break the tie.

Romney CAN win, and sure there is some hope mixed in. I've studied the electoral map, and know it won't be easy. Romney has two big things going for him. 1) The attention span of the American public is about 2 minutes. 2) He has one hell of a war chest, and is just now starting to deploy it. The media has ALWAYS been liberal.

I may be wrong, but marketing campaigns have always been part of Romney's gig. You don't turn around Staples without it.

On top of that, economic indicators are not going to improve over the next 60 days. I can even see the business community working the numbers, and holding off needed new hires.

We're really too far out to tell, but I'm giving him an edge until proven wrong.

Edited by mikegideon
Guest ThePunisher

If over half the voting electorate are brain dead or dead, then the commie will get 4 more years, but if a lot of them have taken some economic medication (jobs and money loss) to cure their brains a little bit, then maybe Romney can win in a close race. But Romney may lose in a close race because a lot are gonna vote third party candidates, and that helps the commie.

Yep, I think he has a great chance to beat Obama. If he doesn't waffle on Obama's skin color and sticks

to pushing on the economy, he can pull it off. Of course, if he says something stupid, like pols are frequently

seen doing, it could be a big factor.

The same crowd who helped put Obama over the top, last time, aren't as energized this time. I see more people

becoming actively engaged this time, from other groups. A lot of people sat last time out. They will be voting

this time. Those undecided moderates are shifting to the right for good reason.

They know they screwed up last time.

You guys really being honest?

Remember, it's what you really logically think, not how you're voting or hoping -- as if you had to bet the farm.

- OS

But Mac, the farm is being bet on. :D

My guy says we can look forward to 4 more years of King Obama. All the polls have him in the lead. Unless something drastic happens I don't see what will change that.

Who is your guy, Erik? I thought a few polls had a dead even match up and even a couple having Romney in a slight lead,

not that a poll means anything. They don't mean much to me. My vote does.