odd feeling, anyone else?

What is funny is I bet 90% of those Muslims upset at the movie have not seen the movie.

I suspect our issues will not come from the Muslims in the world but from within our borders.

Everyday I see more and more people using their EBT cards. And at some point those cards, as well as all the other "free" programs, are going to bankrupt the nation. And when those cards quit working it will be chaos within hours and we will be a third world nation within days. And when that happens it will be the "have nots" trying to take what they honestly believe is theirs from the "haves". That is why I am as far as I can get away from any population center because that is where it will start. I hope I will not be in town when it happens but if it does I am prepared to make it back home. The welfare fraud is so widespread that there is no way to fix it without a complete reset and when that happens we will be amidst a civil war.

The only other thing that I can see happening is these Muslim countries who are upset with us restricting our oil. And when that happens it will be just like the previous scenario except it will affect all Americans and not just those on the government dole. People will not be able to go to work and when that happens the money will basically freeze up in our economy. On top of that store shelves will dry up within days. And people will panic, neighbors will fight to feed their children and those who have never stolen anything in their lives will.

Dolomite

I'm in Afghanistan and let me tell you it is real......the whole Muslim world is kind of Po'ed right now becuase of that movie.....but whats worse is every terrorist movement is using it to their full advantage as an excuse to attack any and all US diplomats in any country that has an embassy. All of our bases over here are on full alert and we are catching all kinds of hell ever since this thing has escalated. Its a mess right now, so watch yourselves in any place that has crowds. Just like said before .....watch the dollar become so worthless, the feds are trying to stimulate the economy again (for the third time) and its about to absolutely shred the dollar. Several very rich people have been selling off their stocks in anything related to the US economy, its about to take a huge dump according to the economists. Watch the news...look whos bailing, you will see a trend.

I wasn't aware of a time in recent history that we were popular with the Afghanis. Bad guys are gonna attack one way or the other. Hastening their actions is actually a good thing.

Guest ThePunisher

It is the pre-planned "October Surprise" that Barack Obama and his evil communist minions have pre-engineered to guarantee his continuation in office.

And, I'm not joking.

He's been telling the country he just needs a little more time to implement his economic (destroying) policies. He can't step aside now when he's almost ruined the nation in every way. Gotta finish the job.

It is the pre-planned "October Surprise" that Barack Obama and his evil communist minions have pre-engineered to guarantee his continuation in office.

And, I'm not joking.

I must say, I think so also!

No odd feelings here. Since you and I are both psychic, and if you are sensing impending doom but I am not, then it's most likely that something bad is going to happen just to you, but not a big catastrophe. If I were you I'd hide in your bunker for a week or so until the feeling passes. Unless that's where it's going to get you (whatever "it" is), in which case you should go outside. Unless that's what they (whoever they are) are expecting you to do. Ah, just face it, you're doomed. Go about your business as usual, death will find you when it's ready.

I am definately not psychic (or psychotic) but I am unable to shake the feeling like something big is about to happen.

Sort of like the feeling you get right before a big storm and you feel the change in the bariatic pressure.

I can't figure out how to quote posts via my phone but Dolomite's post reminded me of a article I'be read recently. It was talking about how we put our greatest leaders on our currency but none of our new leaders follow their examples. Ben Franklin talked in detail how a nation on welfare will not last, that if people are given their food then why would they work? He traveled a bit in his day and he noticed the poorest countries he'd visited had a national welfare system. People that want a handout vote a certain way to keep it that way. The next persons promises even more handouts to the lazy and even more vote to keep it going. Slowly but surely.... I for one am getting tired of seeing these lazy people living as good or better than the hard working that support them. If anything is to happen soon, I hope it happens soon enough I can best defend me and mine. I'm not getting any younger!

Guest BungieCord

Libya wasn't about a movie, it was an al-Qaida orchestrated revenge killing, "dam butlab dam," (blood demands blood), in reprisal for the Predator strike that killed Abu Yahya al-Libi back in June. The Bolsheviks in the White House are just using the movie as a convenient scapegoat to hide their complete lack of a coherent foreign policy.

so, did anything happen to any of you? Or do you think this was over the middle eastern unrest or something?

I have had it happen before -- I knew when my dad died -- but nothing lately. The world is up in flames day in and day out, both literally and politically, but that does not usually set me off, its the low level personal stuff that I tend to get a vibe for.

Yeah, the movie is just a smoke screen. Almost no one has seen it. Now maybe the pot-stirers over there are TELLING the riff raff that they should be upset over it just to fan the flames, but the guy with the rock in his hand hasn't seen it. This is the Arab Fall.

But yes, the bigger deal was probably QE3 by Bernanke.

I feel like things are coming to a head. Had a good day at the range yesterday sighting my rifles in though!

Guest robin.kempton

Situation normal......the sheep are gonna do what they are told to do. As long as everybody has their newest and "bestest" electronics and whatever calms the masses the most, they are oblivious to the matters outside their bubble or whatever doesn't extend pass their iphones. Don't see a lot of difference between zombies and people walking around with their noses stuck to their phones. This so called "movie" that supposedly has stirred the most anti-american sentiment isn't what its pumped up to be.....this hatred was around long before that movie ever came out. Even if its not the movie, when are we going to understand that with freedom of speech comes a responsibility....all religions have been made fun of and tormented by others...this particular religion runs these peoples lives and they take it very seriously. Its the extremists that take it too far......not the masses but if we keep pushing the limits of free speech you got to understand that its going to excite others into joining the very cause that wishes us all dead. Not sure there is any way to win this kind of tug-o-war.....both sides lose. These people are born pretty much angry at the world, I for one would really appreciate it if people would quit making them any angrier than they already are. I'm willing to die for my country but lets not rush it......ok...I'm off of my soap box....thanks for listening. I welcome any and all responses....no judgement.

P.S.....Hey Mr L...that is the coolest pic ever of those characters standing over that squirrel.....I laugh until tears come out whenever I see that pic......thanks

Edited by robin.kempton
These people are born pretty much angry at the world, I for one would really appreciate it if people would quit making them any angrier than they already are. I'm willing to die for my country but lets not rush it......ok...I'm off of my soap box....thanks for listening. I welcome any and all responses....no judgement.

Sorry, but we should watch what we say out of respect, not out of fear. I don't have any issues with Islam as a religion, just the folks that have adopted an extremist view of it and piss in our Cheerios.

The moment folks in our society start talking about limiting their speech out of fear of reprisals in the moment that us Men need to sack up and engage in the exact behavior which is eliciting the violent response. We should NOT be intimidated into limiting free speech. If we are, then we aren't free.

Has anybody noticed that they are "testing" the Emergency Broadcast System more than once a month? Last week it was getting pretty annoying with tests sometimes twice a day. Yes, they were the same channel. This week I have only seen it done once. So maybe they were working out a bug in the system last week. I don't know. **shrug**
Guest ochretoe

I have to say I agree with TMF. They have a right to be angry and to defend their religion. That does not give them the right to take a life because an "American" pissed them off. Random violence and reprisals are not OK. I will say and feel what I like as long as I like. I have a right to speak freely. If you interpret what I say as offensive take it up with me as a person, not my race or nationality.

Guest robin.kempton

You guys have made some very good points.....just to let you know, we are presently hunting down the extremist as I speak. And you are right, the minute we limit free speech we start giving up even more rights. Somebody needs to be able to laugh at themselves and not take their religions so seriously....that would relieve a lot of the tension...especially here. If these so called extremist have a problem with a statement or a stance or even a stupid movie....they need to be like everyone else that has rights and make a statement recording their thoughts and ideas and hopefully come to an understanding. This outcome is so much better than trying to blow up embassys and killing prominant leaders who are out there trying to make a difference. After these thoughts I have an even stronger desire to erradicate these pests or send them back home crying to their mothers since that seems to be all that they can comprehend anyway.....any request while I'm here in the sand box? I'll write some statements on the rockets that are strapped on the side of the AH-64 Apaches for you....you know, some best reguards and some well wishes before we send them off. Let them know that we care and want the best for them. They seem hell bent on meeting their god.....lets arrange the meeting for them. Thanks for your inputs......glad to know we still have people that will stand up for our rights.

Edited by robin.kempton

You guys have made some very good points.....just to let you know, we are presently hunting down the extremist as I speak. And you are right, the minute we limit free speech we start giving up even more rights. Somebody needs to be able to laugh at themselves and not take their religions so seriously....that would relive a lot of the tension...especially here. If these so called extremist have a problem with a statement or a stance or even a stupid movie....they need to be like everyone else that has rights and make a statement recording their thoughts and ideas and hopefully come to an understanding. This outcome is so much better than trying to blow up embassys and killing prominant leaders who are out there trying to make a difference. After these thoughts I have an even stronger desire to erradicate these pests or send them back home crying to their mothers since that seems to be all that they can comprehend anyway.....any request while I'm here in the sand box? I'll write some statements on the rockets that are strapped on the side of the AH-64 Apaches for you....you know, some best reguards and some well wishes before we send them off. Let them know that we care and want the best for them. They seem hell bent on meeting their god.....lets arrange the meeting for them. Thanks for your inputs......glad to know we still have people that will stand up for our rights.

Regarding rocket messages: I'm good with "Allah is Satan" in Arabic . . .

Regarding rocket messages: I'm good with "Allah is Satan" in Arabic . . .

They no speaky da Arabi. Mostly Dari (Farsi) or Pashtu. Of course, words for "God" and "Satan" are the same, and use the same alphabet characters to spell in all three languages.