carry ing a gun and asked to leave hypothetical

Guest kwikrnu

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nraforlife

Apparantly someone, names starts with a K, could be suffering from LDS. He has all the psychological symptoms.

Guest rj8806
......., but if I can't carry a gun there then no one should be able to carry there......

...and why is that? I obviously have not been on this board very long but judging from some of the responses you are getting, your not well liked.

Why would you make it difficult on the rest of us? If they are not legally posted, conceal your weapon and go about your business. This is not the wild west and IMO you shouldn't be open carry anyway.

Richard

I've never been asked to leave Opry Mills, but if I can't carry a gun there then no one should be able to carry there.

So a police officer coming in to arrest a shop lifter shouldn't be allowed to carry his fire arm in there?

You really think so?

You want to open carry - Go for it, just don't cry when some one doesn't like it and asks you to leave. If you were to come to my house with your gun on your hip you would be asked to leave it in your car. I don't know you well enough to trust you around my kids with your gun. I trust my kids and my family, I don't trust you.

I guess I just assured that you would not be coming to my house, oh darn.

Guest kwikrnu
So a police officer coming in to arrest a shop lifter shouldn't be allowed to carry his fire arm in there?

You really think so?

You want to open carry - Go for it, just don't cry when some one doesn't like it and asks you to leave. If you were to come to my house with your gun on your hip you would be asked to leave it in your car. I don't know you well enough to trust you around my kids with your gun. I trust my kids and my family, I don't trust you.

I guess I just assured that you would not be coming to my house, oh darn.

Cops can do what they want. If they did carry, let's say somewhere where are not to carry like a restaurant that serves alcohol when they are off duty who is going to arrest them?

I've never cried when someone has asked me to leave. I usually follow it up later with a letter and a call to the company.

You can do whatever you want on your property. You can even post and make it illegal to carry there...

Guest kwikrnu
...and why is that? I obviously have not been on this board very long but judging from some of the responses you are getting, your not well liked.

Why would you make it difficult on the rest of us? If they are not legally posted, conceal your weapon and go about your business. This is not the wild west and IMO you shouldn't be open carry anyway.

Richard

B)

If you do not like open carry then write your State Senator and member of the House and get open carry changed to concealed carry.

Guest kwikrnu
Truly the smallest minded selfish petty chickensh** reason I've seen in a long time.

I would feel safer in Opry Mills knowing Voldemort couldn't carry a gun there.

Pretty soon you will be safe. Everyone will, because the mall will be a gun free zone.

Cops can do what they want. If they did carry, let's say somewhere where are not to carry like a restaurant that serves alcohol when they are off duty who is going to arrest them?

I've never cried when someone has asked me to leave. I usually follow it up later with a letter and a call to the company.

You can do whatever you want on your property. You can even post and make it illegal to carry there...

Citizen Arrest! Citizen arrest! I'm sure it's not beneath you! gomer_shazam.jpg

BTW learn to use the multi-quote feature.

Guest canynracer
Pretty soon you will be safe. Everyone will, because the mall will be a gun free zone.

Stupidity (also called fatuity) is the property a person, action or belief instantiates by virtue of having or being indicative of low intelligence or poor learning abilities. Stupidity is distinct from irrationality because stupidity denotes an incapability or unwillingness to properly consider the relevant information. It is frequently used as a pejorative (e.g. "your baseball cap instantiates stupidity"), and consequently has a negative connotation. The term has fallen out of favor in medical journals as it is seen as a generic term used to describe a wide variety of conditions

In Summary - See "Voldemort"

Guest kwikrnu
Citizen Arrest! Citizen arrest! I'm sure it's not beneath you! gomer_shazam.jpg

BTW learn to use the multi-quote feature.

Is a citizens arrest against the law? Whom shall I arrest and why?

Police officers CAN NOT do what they want. If you see one doing something against the law it is your duty as a citizen to contact their superiors and have them correct the problem.

You have the right as a citizen to place them under arrest. My first question is how do you know they are off duty?

My point is there are plenty of places that officials can carry that you can't. Try to carry on to federal property and see what happens.

Guest TNDixieGirl

Guys, he's actually baited ya'll and pushed your buttons for 22 pages now. Who's winning? 4ux08p4.gif

2uesivd.jpg

Nate, I stole your Gomer picture. B)

Edited by TNDixieGirl
Guest db99wj
Guys, he's actually baited ya'll and pushed your buttons for 22 pages now. Who's winning? 4ux08p4.gif

2uesivd.jpg

Nate, I stole your Gomer picture. B)

See last post, page 15.

Guest TNDixieGirl

How do you set it to view 40 at a time? I'd like to use that feature?

EDIT: Never mind......I found it. Thanks!

Edited by TNDixieGirl
Guest kwikrnu
Police officers CAN NOT do what they want. If you see one doing something against the law it is your duty as a citizen to contact their superiors and have them correct the problem.

You have the right as a citizen to place them under arrest. My first question is how do you know they are off duty?

My point is there are plenty of places that officials can carry that you can't. Try to carry on to federal property and see what happens.

They can do what they want and do it everyday and get away with it. You could probably count on one hand the times cops were arrested by an average joe.

Guest db99wj
How do you set it to view 40 at a time? I'd like to use that feature?

EDIT: Never mind......I found it. Thanks!

Me too. I found it.

Guest rj8806
:popcorn:

If you do not like open carry then write your State Senator and member of the House and get open carry changed to concealed carry.

I said IMO I didn't think it was a good idea. Unlike you though, I will not go as far as to ruin it for everyone else. Simply conceal it when you need to and go about your business.

I said IMO I didn't think it was a good idea. Unlike you though, I will not go as far as to ruin it for everyone else. Simply conceal it when you need to and go about your business.

Regrettably, I think the OC folks are likely to make this the eventual outcome. IMHO, OC will not make the public comfortable with gun carry. They will make the public uncomfortable with it and the legislature will deal with that in a way that we don't like.

Regrettably, I think the OC folks are likely to make this the eventual outcome. IMHO, OC will not make the public comfortable with gun carry. They will make the public uncomfortable with it and the legislature will deal with that in a way that we don't like.

+1

Mars and I actually agree? Time to get right with Jesus--the end is near!

Guest nraforlife

Agree 100%. Fly under the 'radar screen', don't piss off the soccer moms and enjoy life.