i got 600$ to waste any suggestions

Guest patrick38b

Guest patrick38b

The pap yugo mini draco Ak47 pistol is what I ended up getting in 7.62x 39mm

Has muzzle shroud

Two mags

Heard good things ill update with the first range report this weekend

Guest patrick38b

I could only imagine the recoil on the 44mag snubby although I secretly look forward to the gun hurting my hand when I shoot it

My ultra-lite 38 sp +p snub kicks hard so I can only dream

Do you reload?

If you answered no, then why not? Instead of wasting the $600 on another mouth to feed, why not drop the dime on getting completely tooled to feed what you have??? For $600, you could really get set up. Maybe not full bore Dillon but you could get a really good single stage press and all the accoutrements needed to load pretty much whatever and have enough left to go see David and have him hook you up with powder, primers, bullets and brass.

It's your money, do as you wish, but you posted here for opinions and my opinion is that ANYONE that does not reload and has $600 to spend is fool not to at least consider it. It's rewarding in so many ways.

*EDIT* Sorry, just read where you already spent some. YOu still need to consider it the next time you have cash to spend.

Edited by Caster

How about a Kel Tec Sub 2000 in 9mm Glock or S&W? You can get one for $299 from CDNN sports. Foldable. Four pounds. The front sight is fragile, but if you break it, Kel Tec will ship you a new one for a few bucks. Or you can replace it with a Hi Point 995 sight for $15 or so. Or use a more expensive aftermarket sight. You'd probably want to put a scope on it anyway. It fits in a bag no bigger than a laptop carrying case.

EDITED: Oops. I didn't see that you had already bought a pistol. Let us know how you like it.

Edited by jgradyc
Guest patrick38b

Range report on the Ak pistol I got

It ate anything I fed it tul ammo, wolf, imported ammo didn't matter the gun beasted through all of it.

Accurate to an extent it is a pistol LOL

It destroyed a target stand chopped the wood to bits.

It had recoil its basically a snub nose Ak47

Ammo was so cheap it felt good to pay

4.55$ a box

Found some Winchester fmj 123 grain 40 rnds for 23.99$ I'm waiting to try that out.

Thinkin bout finishing the wood with a stain and some poly any tips on that ?

For the $ I paid I felt the gun is well worth it

Paid 599$ with tax and fees included came with 2 steel mags brand new

I know the full size Ak 47 rifle by the same company zastava goes for 750$

indeed those are nice pistopls...and i want one but just dont want to have to buy a bunch of different calibers... the thing about those pistols are made to take double stack mags....thay havent been shipped onver as single stack and have to be converted (milled) to take double stack... which is a good thing cause ive seen some pretty crappy mill jobs... plus the front site isn't canted