Pursuit in Arizona - Live Suicide

I saw it as well, looked like the delay was only on their side while we watched it live. Looks like by his actions even before shooting himself that car jacker had some serious issues.

Yeah, not sure.

Seemed the delay may have cut in just about the time he turned off the last road into nowhere. There was a glitch and it repeated and continued from about 5 seconds previous. Did seem to be some disconnect with what Smith was seeing compared to what we were seeing though, you're right.

- OS

Stupid. Why would he get all bent out of shape over one dummy removing himself from the genepool? We got whores and filth all over TV. Whole TV series dedicated to serial killers, psycho's perverts and killers. The media sells filth wholesale and NOW they grow a conscience? What load of :poop: .

The guy did the world a favor and the video wasn't good enough to see anything gory. You'll see [WHAT SHOULD BE, but it's not] more disturbing images on the next episode of Dexter.

• Like 3

meh, i see way worse than that by choice on HBO.

Who wouldn't want to see some nut job off himself? It was not graphic, and I am willing to bet had Smith's monitor been blacked out so he could not see it he would have thrown a fit until he got to see what happened.

I'd say you're right, Mike. Compared to a lot of violence regularly seen on TV shows, that was benign, but

it was something I'd rather not see. Stuff like that should be kept off the air as much as possible, though.

Didn't know about the blow job boo boo, Mac. That was funny!.

Edited by 6.8 AR

Regardless.what he did or who he was.He didnt start out to be this way..I hate it for his parents.Losing a child is horrid.But he chose his actions and took the coward way out.From the looks of it, he wasnt rational...or just really scared...

I might just have to much compassion..but this is sad

And there is way more grafic stuff out there.I bet someone will sue the station now becaused they got scared for life now to have seen that image...

Edited by Sour Kraut