Democrats: Count Every Vote

You couldn't write the stuff if you had a million years. The party that complained about "count every vote" has now accorded the MI and FL delegates a half vote each. Of course that solved nothing. Hillary is enraged and threatening a floor fight.

They are absolutely the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They claim the GOP is filled with racists and yet Hillary is playing the race card whenever she can. They want every vote counted and come up with a plan like this. They won Congress promising "fiscal discipline" and have larded every appropriations bill with earmarks. They want to end the war but wont cut off funds to do so.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080601/ap_on_el_pr/primary_scramble;_ylt=AgU_gcCYP_ZeJUjyvdE7zlis0NUE

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY

I think it's funny that Hillary bandies about how she's got Obama beaten with the popular vote*, but that doesn't stop her from bellying up to the superdelegates.

*Of course, even this claim requires some creative statistics...

Guest jackdog

The whole political thing is a f56king joke, dems repubs, there all the same. I thought the priest probably hit the nail on the head the other day with the hillary thing. Had a comedian said the same thing it would have been funny as hell and nobody would have said squat. Hillary is a bad joke, I would not be surprized to see her run as an independent.

It's just a sign of the times.

Dems: If you break the rules you'll be punished

Mi/FL: We're going to do what we want

DEMS: OK...you were warned

FL/Mi: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dems: Ok...well...we'll give you 1/2 of your ice cream

FL/MI: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa.....ok

NO responsibility for your actions...whine and gripe enough and you'll get your way.

Guest darkstar

Hmmmmm...wasn't it in Article 1, section 3 of the constitution that originally appropriated slaves as counting as 3/5 of a person (repealed by 14th ammendment)?

Huh, even slaves once counted as more than a half. Wonder if Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and all the other race pimps will raise hell with this.

Too funny

Guest mikedwood
You couldn't write the stuff if you had a million years. The party that complained about "count every vote" has now accorded the MI and FL delegates a half vote each. Of course that solved nothing. Hillary is enraged and threatening a floor fight.

They are absolutely the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They claim the GOP is filled with racists and yet Hillary is playing the race card whenever she can. They want every vote counted and come up with a plan like this. They won Congress promising "fiscal discipline" and have larded every appropriations bill with earmarks. They want to end the war but wont cut off funds to do so.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080601/ap_on_el_pr/primary_scramble;_ylt=AgU_gcCYP_ZeJUjyvdE7zlis0NUE

All I can say to that is "Word UP!"

Guest betobeto

STALIN would be proud of the democratic party..... Do what ever it takes to stay in power. Nothing is below a democrat, NOTHING! They would eat thier own chilldren if it won them an ellection.

From what I hear, Obama will declare victory tomorrow night after the final primary. The uncommitted super delegates are expected to announce their decision to anoint him.

It's OVER Hillary. At least for a few years.

It's just a sign of the times.

Dems: If you break the rules you'll be punished

Mi/FL: We're going to do what we want

DEMS: OK...you were warned

FL/Mi: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dems: Ok...well...we'll give you 1/2 of your ice cream

FL/MI: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa.....ok

NO responsibility for your actions...whine and gripe enough and you'll get your way.

Just what I was thinking. Don't like the rules? Break them and then force a rules change.

Guest darkstar
From what I hear, Obama will declare victory tomorrow night after the final primary. The uncommitted super delegates are expected to announce their decision to anoint him.

You are probably right but the Clintons.....they just seem to have this weird knack of having 9 lives. They are like vampires you gotta put the stake through the heart, stuff garlic in the mouth, hack off the head, then dump it all into a raging river...

I don't put anything past them, you never know what kind of deal may be made at the 11th hour. It wouldn't surprise me to see her rise from the dead.

But I hope your right (although Obama is probably just as bad)

Guest sling
But he's new and inept. If elected, the main thing to watch would be his advisors who would easily manipulate him.

See, this is what i've always been worried about with Obama. I'm glad someone else shares my view.

awwww..... but you forget the popular vote. It is the voice of the people not some establishment that is important! :D I wouldn't be surprised to see some court challenges before this is all said done.

awwww..... but you forget the popular vote. It is the voice of the people not some establishment that is important! :D I wouldn't be surprised to see some court challenges before this is all said done.

What you mean like Gore did?Nooooo,she would never do that if she didnt get her way

Guest Boomhower
Just what I was thinking. Don't like the rules? Break them and then force a rules change.

Maybe all of us gun toters should become democrats so we could get away with how, when, and whereever we wanted to carry........nahhhh...