30 Days Out Prez Poll

Who Wins the Presidency in 2012?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Our Next Prez?

This morning's email from the Obamunists. Like I said, I think they've (Romney) been holding their guns. I agree with that strategy.

This week alone, the other side is expected to spend $57 million on TV advertising against us.

It gets worse: We just learned that Mitt Romney and the Republicans started this month with a $34 million cash advantage.

This election is already extremely close. And because we've never seen this level of overall spending in a presidential race -- especially right at the very end like this -- we don't know exactly what it could do. It can't be good.

If we don't close the gap starting today, none of us should feel confident about how November 6th will play out.

From the Washington Times;

The Republican presidential nominee has clearly benefited from the debates. He had a 44.5 percent favorability rating at the end of September, before the debates. But by Monday, when he and Mr. Obama faced off for the final debate of the campaign, Mr. Romney’s favorability average was up to 50.5 percent.

Mr. Obama’s favorability rating averaged 57 percent after the primaries in 2008 according to PollingReport.com

Now, I don't put much faith in polls ( http://unskewedpolls.com/ ) but Romney is looking pretty good in a lot of them.