30 Days Out Prez Poll

Who Wins the Presidency in 2012?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Our Next Prez?

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

EYrZU.jpg

Reading comprehension fail. The poll is not about how this community will vote, but rather who this community thinks will win.

For that reason, I did not include other choices -- this protects any such members from the embarrassment of acknowledging their lunacy in public.

- OS

I disregarded your silly statement, not a reading fail!

Edited by ArmyVeteran37214

This is a simple number, but Rasmussen daily is showing 49 Romney, 47 Obama today. First debate bump finally hit. Romney is gonna bring more, and all Obama has is reruns. Gonna be a nail biter.

It's close enough the dead may decide the winner!

Guest 6.8 AR

I still vote Romney. If anything maybe a little more confident in my prediction than last poll. It's still gonna be a nail biter. And Election Day is my birthday, hopefully 4 more O's is not my present.

I do, too.

I'm thinking you will have a good birthday because the media won't be able to prop Obama in either of the two

remaining debates. All he can run on is a lousy record, the number of deaths cause by his administrations actions

and even using the crowd in the town hall debate to trip him with questions, Romney should be able to overcome

the media's worshipping of Obama.

I think people are seeing through Obama's thin skin.

Guest ThePunisher

securedownload_zpsc706b78d.jpg

This says it all. He makes it so easy for Romney to pound on Obama in any debate format. Bush and McCain were not capable debaters even with the material evidence Obama has provided. Romney is much more capable of making Obama appear to be nothing more than a Chicago Shyster Community Organizer that the sheeple refuse to believe. "Hope and Change" is a long gone forgotten pipe dream, and now all they have is "Forward". What a difference 4 years makes.

I disregarded your silly statement, not a reading fail!

Since you've outed your own lunacy in spite of my best altruistic efforts, start your own lunatic poll.

-------------------

Who do you believe will become president in 2013?

- Gary Johnson

- Ron Paul (via write-in)

- Other

- The Mayans were right, there won't be a 2013

--------------------

- OS

Since you've outed your own lunacy in spite of my best altruistic efforts, start your own lunatic poll.

-------------------

Who do you believe will become president in 2013?

- Gary Johnson

- Ron Paul (via write-in)

- Other

- The Mayans were right, there won't be a 2013

--------------------

- OS

Don't you dare leave out Dickey Weed. He's nippin' at Obama's heels. I know it doesn't show in the polls. Fact is, I like him, so everybody else will too. It's common sense :screwy:

Don't you dare leave out Dickey Weed. He's nippin' at Obama's heels. I know it doesn't show in the polls. Fact is, I like him, so everybody else will too. It's common sense :screwy:

Sorry for the omission. Where is his PAC so I can contribute?

Well no doubt Romney is going to win by a landslide on a gun forum. rollfloor.gif

EDIT: Sorry, I didn’t read the instructions. I hope Romney will win, but I’m not betting any money on it.

Edited by DaveTN

Well no doubt Romney is going to win by a landslide on a gun forum. rollfloor.gif

EDIT: Sorry, I didn’t read the instructions. I hope Romney will win, but I’m not betting any money on it.

As of yesterday, he had a slight edge in the polls, including most swing states. You would be crazy to bet right now.

As of yesterday, he had a slight edge in the polls, including most swing states. You would be crazy to bet right now.

Y'all are really queering the spirit of the thing, it was as if you HAD to bet. That's sort of the measure of who you believe will win, rather than who you hope will win, or who you're voting for.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Y'all are really queering the spirit of the thing, it was as if you HAD to bet. That's sort of the measure of who you believe will win, rather than who you hope will win, or who you're voting for.

- OS

Nope. I honestly thing he has an edge. If I had to bet...

- OS

If for some reason I was forced to bet I would have to bet that Obama wins. I believe that gun control, abortion, the wars, crime, the government, the picking of Supreme Court justices, etc., has zero impact on this election and this the winner will be picked on the economy and who people perceive will do the most for them personally. The poor, the underemployed, and the out of work are going to vote for government benefits and free health care. The illegals are going to impact that and I would guess many of them are even registered to vote. Most of those people are going to vote, and most will vote for Obama. The rest of the people are split deciding on the issues, won’t vote, or will throw their vote away on someone that has no chance of winning.

A very strong Republican that had a plan to put us back on track and put Americans back to work would have had a chance, he may have caused those people sitting on the sidelines to get out and vote. Romney is not that man. All we can hope for now is that they will go vote to make sure Obama isn’t elected again. There is a chance they will; but it’s a slim chance.

A very strong Republican that had a plan to put us back on track and put Americans back to work would have had a chance, he may have caused those people sitting on the sidelines to get out and vote. Romney is not that man. All we can hope for now is that they will go vote to make sure Obama isn’t elected again. There is a chance they will; but it’s a slim chance.

I think you're wrong on your premiss. I think Romney knows how to turn this economy around, I think he has the leadership skills to make it happen and I think between him and Ryan they can get the details right where both sides can come to an agreement.

I'll admit that I was never on the Romney bandwagon but from things I've seen and read he just might surprise some folks, he has for me. Paul Ryan is also a person of integrity that I feel we can count on and I'm anxious to see how they will build their administration, assuming they will win and I think they will.

BHO has nothing to offer any more that's the least bit encouraging, he's screwed up too much, almost everyone is affected or will be IF obamacare survives as it is.

I also refuse to think that the majority of the unemployed/underemployed public would rather have a handout than a fighting chance to do better for themselves.

I haven't given up on the American spirit, it sounds like some have.

I did read the purpose of the thread. I believe President Obama will be re-elected, and that's how I voted on this POLL. That's not necessarily how I may or may not vote in the ELECTION. But if I were betting on the outcome, with real money, I'd bet he gets re-elected.

Look here, it just gets better all the time, :usa:

Firebrand Congressman Allen West promised Sunday to be “a loyal lieutenant†to Mitt Romney “when†— not if — he becomes president.

The tea party favorite, appearing on stage with Romney, used a rousing introduction at an afternoon rally that the campaign claimed drew 12,000 people to attack the president in blistering terms and warn of an encroaching “welfare nanny state.â€

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82117.html#ixzz28fR0wcxe