RK GUNSHOW, MURFREESBORO 10/13-14

ahhhhh i didnt even go...maybe i should have...i probably could of unloaded my mini14...would of given someone a heck of a deal on it... what about non gun items...accessories and such

Guest HillyKarma

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dammit. Missed it.

ahhhhh i didnt even go...maybe i should have...i probably could of unloaded my mini14...would of given someone a heck of a deal on it... what about non gun items...accessories and such

And mini-14 you say?

I was just thinking about trying to acquire one soon...

The boro is pretty near by.

Message me?

I saw several really good deals, but not on what's hot. I only saw 2 M&P Shields, one in 9mm and one in .40 and they were at the same table...$599. There were a lot of good prices on XDs and Rugers, though. In fact I saw a LC9 w/ laser for only $300.

I couldn't afford a new gun this time, but I did leave w/ some jerky and some trinkets. Still had a ton of fun too.

I went looking for a 9mm Shield, $599 is just ridiculous.

Darn right that's ridiculous! I paid MSRP for a gun (SR1911) once and swore I'd never do it again, let alone 33% over MSRP.

I asked the guy about the price. He seemed to think they were such a hot ticket item that he could easily sell them for $150 over MSRP.

Sadly, somebody will probably want one bad enough to pay his price.

Edited by BigK

I went, I think the admission fee was a little high, think most place are 8.00, they were 10.00, didn't buy anything, just looked this time

But their $10 will get you in both days. Goodman charges each day, plus you have to pay to park both days. Much better deal to go to the RK shows IMO.

• Like 2

Good show. Crowded (that's a good thing). Lots of vendors. It was a hopping place. I got my hand re-stamped nice and dark and might go back for an hour or so today. Saw the folks from Specialized Arms there with - twenty tables (!!!), they were doing a land office business.

I remember a Murfreesboro show a couple of years ago that had looked pretty starved out, but the economy was doing really crummy at the time. Seems like the economy is trying to come back. November can't get here soon enough to start correcting some major errors.

I was there yesterday. Didn't buy any guns but was unimpressed by the lack of AR accessories. There were a few but i walked away with a green/red recticle scope and a range bag.

$599 is really high for a shield. Those looking ought to check Hero Gear, call them and get on their list. ( OTD price around $400).