Unhappy Muslims

This was in a email I received and thought it was worth posting here.

Unhappy Muslims - Totally Brilliant!

Totally Brilliant, how come they don't see this?

What can be done about it?

I have to admit, this is brilliant...never heard it put this

way...so succinct and to the point...plain and simple!!!

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!

They're not happy in Gaza ..

They're not happy in Egypt ..

They're not happy in Libya ..

They're not happy in Morocco ..

They're not happy in Iran ..

They're not happy in Iraq ..

They're not happy in Yemen ..

They're not happy in Afghanistan ..

They're not happy in Pakistan ..

They're not happy in Syria ..

They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .

They're happy in Canada.

They're happy in England ..

They're happy in France ..

They're happy in Italy ..

They're happy in Germany ..

They're happy in Sweden ..

They're happy in the USA ..

They're happy in Norway ..

They're happy in Holland .

They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim

and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

How damn dumb can you get?

Dolomite

• Like 4

+1

Also from an email;

I NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT JAPAN

Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan? Have you ever come across news that the Ayatollah of Iran or the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince has visited Japan?

Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay. Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims. The reasons are:

a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

B) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

c) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.

d) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.

e) One cannot import a 'Koran' published in the Arabic language.

f) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes.

g) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.

h) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.

I) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

j) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies.

k) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.

l) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.

m) Muslims cannot even think about renting a house in Japan.

n) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole neighborhood stays alert.

o) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic 'Madrasa' in Japan.

p) There is no Sharia law in Japan .

q) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast forever.

r) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, "There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it."

s) Freelance journalist Mohammed Juber toured many Islamic countries after 9/11 including Japan. He found that the Japanese were confident that extremists could do no harm in Japan.

My personal estimation of the Japanese has risen dramatically!

• Like 4
Guest dfsixstring

I find the details of that "Japanese email" a little hard to believe. I'm no authority on Japan, but nobody can say that Japanese people are not attracted to Muslims. Being a Muslim simply means you've confessed faith in their beliefs. That one bullet item would then make no sense - unless you're stating Buddhists don't embrace Islam. Even that statement "assumes" that all Japanese are a particular religion or at a minimum that they "all" believe the same way. I realize that all Japanese are not Buddhists, I'm only trying to make a point.

RST4S

SR9c

LCP

Guest cardcutter

I was stationed at MCAS Iwakini from 4/82 to 4/83. I can easily believe it. They have a well ordered society. I don't know how much it has changed now.

You might want to read this. It's the Islamic four stages of conquest. I've seen other articles that added a percentage of the population that would need to be reached for Islam to move to the next stage, but I couldn't find it.

http://civilusdefend...lamic-conquest/

EDITED: The US is in stage one with some stage two steps. Western Europe is in stage two.

Edited by jgradyc
Guest dfsixstring
You might want to read this. It's the Islamic four stages of conquest. I've seen other articles that added a percentage of the population that would need to be reached for Islam to move to the next stage, but I couldn't find it.

EDITED: The US is in stage one with some stage two steps. Western Europe is in stage two.

This I do believe to be accurate.

Dfsixstring

SR9c

LCP

RST4S

This I do believe to be accurate.

Dfsixstring

SR9c

LCP

RST4S

Mexico has the same agenda!

Edited by CCI

Ah, I found it. Here is the Muslim strategy as the percentage of Muslims increase within a nation. Whether this is a "real" strategy or just the reality... I don't know. For those who don't have the time to look, it's basically... as the percentage of Muslims increase in a nation, their demands become increasingly militant.

http://www.rapturenotes.com/islam-strategy.html

Ah, I found it. Here is the Muslim strategy as the percentage of Muslims increase within a nation. Whether this is a "real" strategy or just the reality... I don't know. For those who don't have the time to look, it's basically... as the percentage of Muslims increase in a nation, their demands become increasingly militant.

Mexicans are coming into this country 1000% more than practicing Muslims. I don't foresee Muslims having a significant effect on our culture in the wake of so many Catholics coming in.

I disagree. A study by in 2011 found 50 cases in 23 states citing shariah law as applicable to the case. Further the number of mosques built since 9/11. Overall the number of mosques increased from 1,209 in 2000 to 2,106 in 2010 according to USA Today. Most sources agree that Wahhabi funding from the KSA are behind these mosques so who do you think is choosing the imams and then what do you think they are preaching.

Folks the Arab world is so alien to western minds. I have been all over the world and it was the only place I felt culture shock. I am fortunate to count a few Muslims among folks I know and respect but seriously if you are ignoring it you need to look harder. Right now there are no go zones in France where police do not enforce French law. They also said it was not a concern.

Islam by itself no, but redial Islam (Wahhabi style as we are seeing branch out) is like letting a church based on the KKK spread around the country. Neither reflect American values or obey American Constitutional protections or American laws.

Edited by Paladin132

Lived in Texas for five years. I've also seen the human trafficking case in eastern TN of Hispanic folks. Not saying it isn't a problem, saying its not a threat to the survival of the nation necessarily. When did the Mexicans last launch an attack on us? Some fella names Poncho Villa was quite some time back. We share many cultural and religious norms with the Hispanic community.

Besides the numbers I just put out and the indicators we are seeing in our legal system and the cultures of europe... You do not agree that is concerning?

Edited by Paladin132
Lived in Texas for five years. I've also seen the human trafficking case in eastern TN of Hispanic folks. Not saying it isn't a problem, saying its not a threat to the survival of the nation necessarily. When did the Mexicans last launch an attack on us? Some fella names Poncho Villa was quite some time back. We share many cultural and religious norms with the Hispanic community.

Besides the numbers I just put out and the indicators we are seeing in our legal system and the cultures of europe... You do not agree that is concerning?

I was making a point that the Hispanic culture of central America will have a far greater impact on the future of our national culture than a few Muslims coming in, especially since they're overwhelmingly Catholic.

We're not Europe. We still have a Constitution despite what many believe. I know a enough American Muslims to know that they are not a threat to our freedoms. Certainly far less of a threat than the hordes of moochers on the government dime that will vote us into economic collapse.

Guest dfsixstring

Chilling. A friend of mine from Nigeria said Islam is the single greatest threat to the US.

Dfsixstring

SR9c

LCP

RST4S

I agree that they do have a greater impact, but that impact is still minor because of its similarity with our values as well. The number of mosques increasing by seventy some percent, nearly all being radical I believe is much more invasive. And look at the state of our constitution. Separation of church and state? Invented and not constitutional. The immigration dream act? Executive ordered, also unconstitutional. It means nothing with some folks.

I agree financially we are hurting with the immigration issue more than the influx of Islamic believers, but I fear the future holds more pain from the latter than the former.