So who thinks Obama should be re-elected?

Re-elect Obama  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Obama be re-elected?

• Do you thin Obama will try to tax ammo?
    • Obama is better for gun owners and the country in general.

For Gun Owners = Probably Not
For Gun Manufacturer/Dealers = Absolutely

In the end, I hope Obummer gets re-elected, thus in essence, drowning the middle class, and causing the rich to become hermits. After 4 more terrible years, I pray a REAL conservative win's the nod and can captivate/change America's way of thinking, and move this country back to the power house we once were.

If Romney get's elected now, he'll be a 1 term president who doesn't get much done. Because he won't get much done -- America's focus will be back to Democrats/Liberals come 2016. This is what I fear.
  • Like 1
4 more years of Obama and it won't matter who we elect.

Obamacare will be entrenched, destroying quality healthcare in this country, and coincidentally acting as another boat anchor on the remnants of employment.

EPA regs now being written will be in force, terminating coal production. Price of electricity will triple, even with the rolling brownouts we will have due to loss of generating capacity. Oil and natural gas production will take serious hits, we will see $7 -$10 gas.

There will be wars, and rumors of wars, because this country will no longer be an effective force in foreign affairs.

Inflation will ramp up. The nation will drop to, possibly, AA credit rating or worse. A Weimar scenario will be a strong possibility.

New gun control regulations (not legislation, as it couldn't get through the house) will just be the opening salvo of his attack on Constitutional freedoms. Look for restrictions on speech, economic activity, right to privacy, right to property.
  • Like 3
I don't care for either of them and I suspect that the winner will attempt to implement some type of gun tax/control over the next four years. We get what we deserve. Every election cycle the people get suckered into talking about gays, race and abortions while the larger issues take a back seat.

I am one of the few that really don't think that it matters whether it's Mitt or Obama. Neither will have any power. They have been bought and paid for. The big donors aren't giving just to have that warm and fuzzy feeling. We will see in another four years.
  • Like 1
[b] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]So who thinks Obama should be re-elected?[/font] - NO[/size][/b]

Would Romney be a better choice for gun owners? - Yes

Do you think Obama will try to tax ammo? - You mean raise the tax? - Probably, along with most everything else gun related.

Obama is better for gun owners and the country in general. - No
  • Like 1
[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352149415' post='839514']
.... We will see in another four years.
[/quote]

You'll have to evaluate either of their legacies over the next 20 or more. Likely 3 SCOTUS justices and a passel of other federal judicial appointments. Not to mention ObamaCare if it is fully implemented.

- OS
[quote name='OhShoot' timestamp='1352149127' post='839508']
What a screwy poll. One might logically agree with 1 [i]and[/i] 2, or 2 [i]and[/i] 3.

- OS
[/quote]

Yup. Just like many of the so-called media's watered down "polls" that have all of the answers still leaning slightly towards one side of the topic on even the best possible answer. Where are the "Hell No!" and other more vigorous choices?
  • Like 1
[quote name='xRUSTYx' timestamp='1352148340' post='839497']
For Gun Owners = Probably Not
For Gun Manufacturer/Dealers = Absolutely

In the end, I hope Obummer gets re-elected, thus in essence, drowning the middle class, and causing the rich to become hermits. After 4 more terrible years, I pray a REAL conservative win's the nod and can captivate/change America's way of thinking, and move this country back to the power house we once were.

If Romney get's elected now, he'll be a 1 term president who doesn't get much done. Because he won't get much done -- America's focus will be back to Democrats/Liberals come 2016. This is what I fear.
[/quote]If what you hope for happens, it's likely we will be a banana republic in less than the term.
What's this class warfare about? It may be likely that a Romney presidency won't fix things, but I would
rather have him over another term of encroaching communism. Or, even worse:sharia rule. With Valerie
Jarret doing her thing in Iran, I imagine worse things are on the horizon.
[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352149415' post='839514']I am one of the few that really don't think that it matters whether it's Mitt or Obama. Neither will have any power. They have been bought and paid for. The big donors aren't giving just to have that warm and fuzzy feeling. We will see in another four years.
[/quote]

Well...

1. 0bama is taking power that he doesn't have and no one is stopping him.

2. Whoever is POTUS in the next four years will likely have the opportunity to choose 2, 3, or maybe even 4 SCOTUS judges. Regardless of all other politics, do you really want to leave that to 0bama???

3. Just upon MR's victory alone, the price of gas will drop very quickly, public confidence throughout the U.S. will rise, businesses will see light at the end of the tunnel and start hiring, Christmas will be good because there will be [u]real[/u] hope, not that fake stuff 0bama was peddling. If 0bama were to win, this country would slide into a darkness of mental depression because of the past four years, people would know from experience to expect more of the same and worse. The result of 0bama getting 4 more years would likely be unrecoverable, it would be goodbye USA as we have known it for generations - all in less than 8 years. That is a nightmare worth voting against.

You may not have hope in MR, no one is begging you too. But you, along with the rest of us, have seen the past 4 years. Do you want more of that? Vote based on your answer to that question. It's an easy choice to make. You either do or you don't.
  • Like 2
[quote name='6.8 AR' timestamp='1352150973' post='839524']
If what you hope for happens, it's likely we will be a banana republic in less than the term.
What's this class warfare about? It may be likely that a Romney presidency won't fix things, but I would
rather have him over another term of encroaching communism. Or, even worse:sharia rule. With Valerie
Jarret doing her thing in Iran, I imagine worse things are on the horizon.
[/quote]

Don't get me wrong 6.8 AR, I've already voted for Romney. Its just, I'm of the opinion - Nothing will get done either way.

I highly doubt we'll encroach communism (or worse - Sharia Law) -- However, with that said -- It brings about the end sooner rather than later ... The media has done an excellent job spinning/covering for OBummer, the last 4 years ... will they be able to continue to do it over the next 4? I doubt it ....

Either way, I look at this election as a wash. The USofA will be no better off, whoever is elected, and my generation, and my children's generation, will pay dearly if the bottom doesn't fall out beforehand.
  • Like 1
You don't know how much I agree with your assessment. It may go that way with either person, but I would
rather take my chances with someone is not trying to neuter the military and kill our health care system.

I understand how you feel.
[quote name='6.8 AR' timestamp='1352151820' post='839534']
You don't know how much I agree with your assessment. It may go that way with either person, but I would
rather take my chances with someone is not trying to neuter the military and kill our health care system.

I understand how you feel.
[/quote]What I want to know is if you'll change you avatar if Oblamo loses? It creeps me out, dude!
  • Like 1

Haha! I probably will, but it depends on how much of a reminder needs to be shouted out. When I picked it, I
really thought someone else would have picked it. Novel and creepy, hmm. :D

[quote name='6.8 AR' timestamp='1352152447' post='839547']
Haha! I probably will, but it depends on how much of a reminder needs to be shouted out. When I picked it, I
really thought someone else would have picked it. Novel and creepy, hmm. :D
[/quote]

For the last few years, every time that I read one your post the voice in my head sounds like Obama. Good Jedi mind trick with the avatar.

[quote name='xRUSTYx' timestamp='1352151288' post='839528']Either way, I look at this election as a wash. The USofA will be no better off, whoever is elected, and my generation, and my children's generation, will pay dearly if the bottom doesn't fall out beforehand.
[/quote]

Stopping a ticking time bomb is better off than not, even if the other guy is a complete dud. We know what we will get with the one. At worst, it's just a matter of putting on the brakes for that. Difference is for our side, we don't consider our candidate to be the messiah. The other side does. So at least we are sober and can acknowledge that while everything might not turn to sunshine and lollypops, going the other way is going to mean eating a lot of turd sandwiches.

[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352153026' post='839556']
For the last few years, every time that I read one your post the voice in my head sounds like Obama. Good Jedi mind trick with the avatar.
[/quote]I guess it would have been better if I used James Earl Jones to implant a better voice in your head? :D
I liked Admiral Greer. I should have done that!

[quote name='mcurrier' timestamp='1352153164' post='839559']
Stopping a ticking time bomb is better off than not, even if the other guy is a complete dud. We know what we will get with the one. At worst, it's just a matter of putting on the brakes for that. Difference is for our side, we don't consider our candidate to be the messiah. The other side does. So at least we are sober and can acknowledge that while everything might not turn to sunshine and lollypops, going the other way is going to mean eating a lot of turd sandwiches.
[/quote]

This is where I differ from many ... The ticking time bomb NEEDS to go off before anything of substance will happen. Until then (1-5-10 years) -- Everyone will continue to live in a false *utopia*
  • Like 1
[quote name='xRUSTYx' timestamp='1352161711' post='839662']

This is where I differ from many ... The ticking time bomb NEEDS to go off before anything of substance will happen. Until then (1-5-10 years) -- Everyone will continue to live in a false *utopia*
[/quote]

Yep, sometimes you need a real good spanking to straighten out your behavior. Our whipping is long over due.
[quote name='walton6467' timestamp='1352164213' post='839698']
i don't think it matters which one gets elected. I don't think there is much difference in the two.
[/quote]
I've heard that before, doesn't make a bit of sense.
  • Like 1