Remembering Misty Mickle (Redhead 1911) ... February 10, 1985 - May 23, 2008

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Steelharp

Eddie, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. We've never met, but we are all brothers here. I hope you find the comfort and solace that God gives in abundance in these times. My prayers are with you and your family.

I never meet either of them, but I can tell you that I just received a message from PayPal with Eddie offering his support for my situation. I think it speaks volume for a man when he helps others when he is in need himself. Our prayers are for you and your family as well as anything else I can offer you.

Guest c.a.s.

While there are no words in this world that can express the loss felt, grieve not. Would you want her to see you so sad? Instead, rejoice and be joyous. Know that she is with you, even now. She may sleep in heaven, but still her hand guides you and her eyes watch over you. In times of silence you may hear her voice, comforting you. Be well, and you are in my prayers.

Eddie, I never had the pleasure of meeting Misty but I could tell by her posts that she was a wonderful and friendly person. I am sorry for your loss, may God be with you and comfort you and your families through this sad time.

Guest Jason F.

Angela and I are very heartbroken to here about your loss Eddie. Angela was literaly welcomed with open arms by Misty and made to feel so welcome at the first Mid TN TGO meet she attended. That warmth shown toward a stranger just to welcome another female to the meet speaks worlds of the type of person she really was. She will be missed by all who knew her.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you,

Jason and Angela Farley.

Guest SUNTZU

Eddie, I am saddened and sorry for your loss. My prayers go out for you. If there is anything that you and yours need, please, please, let me know.

Guest bkelm18

Eddie, I didn't know either of you, so I can't really add on much to what everyone has already said. There's a great group of people here and every single one of them is there for you. I'm sorry it had to happen so soon.

Guest FroggyOne2

Eddie,

I too have not ever met either one of you .. but I do understand what you are going through Sir.. I lost my brother yesterday, whom had a long battle with illness.

Randy