Glock 19 G4 prices up $40 overnight

Tennjed

I decided to use the panic buying as an excuse to do something I have been wanting to do for years, buy a Glock. Put a Gen 4 Glock 19 on layaway last night. Placed the order around 2:00 am CST for $580. I just checked Buds and they have raised the price on the G4 19s to $619.

I almost went to sleep "thinking about it" but decided to go ahead and reserve it. Some of the other pistols I have been watching the last few days or slowing selling out from their website. (CZ P07, M&P FS 9mm, Ruger SR9 for example)

Anyway I am glad I got it when I did.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Dmo34" post="871630" timestamp="1356822102"]Bought 2 G17's with night sights excellent condition from CDNN sports for 389 a piece last week, dunno if they have any left[/quote] CDNN has suspended Internet orders due to high volume. At least that's the message I got when I tried to check their page last night or the night before. Things are getting pretty screwy out there.
Guest HillyKarma

Glad to see when I come to the thread that there are legitamate reasons like a system malfunction haha. I got on to see if anything was happening and I saw this and panicked! lol

Guest carter

Those 3 (HI CAP) mags are driving the prices up. :shake:

they dont come with 3 mags anymore... i just bought a 23c from buds at christmas and it only came with 2 and the box was marked 2 from glock

Guest carter

I have no idea swim...actually got a brand new g-19 in october and it is marked 2 mags on the box too... im sure they are having a mag shortage.... might need to make a trip to Georgia

Edited by carter

I think only the LEO Glocks come with 3 mags, which if you are LEO you get discounted price on a Glock as well. Same as with being in the GSSF. When you redeem your GSSF coupon they give you a blue labeled LEO box which has the three mags in it, however they remove the third mag for GSSF members.

I think only the LEO Glocks come with 3 mags, which if you are LEO you get discounted price on a Glock as well. Same as with being in the GSSF. When you redeem your GSSF coupon they give you a blue labeled LEO box which has the three mags in it, however they remove the third mag for GSSF members.

I've bought three Glocks through GSSF over the years and each came with three magazines.

I have no idea swim...actually got a brand new g-19 in october and it is marked 2 mags on the box too... im sure they are having a mag shortage.... might need to make a trip to Georgia

You can still get brand new gen 3s. Did you get a gen 4? It will say gen 4 on the slide. Everything I have read says they come with 3 mags

Edit to add a quick google search indicates that all G4s should come with 3 mags. If you have a G4 I would be interested in hearing you confirm this. I paid mine off of layaway and should pick it up tomorrow or Friday. I will update also Edited by Tennjed