TGO Membership boom?

Smith

Just curious what the membership numbers look like since the maddness started. I'm seeing post from people I've never seen before and the classifieds looks like a giant gun flea market with low post count members wearing it out.
Been kinda interesting to see the influx of people who obviously don't post on much on forums. ;-)
[/[quote name="6.8 AR" post="882890" timestamp="1358022481"]Kinda interesting about some of those classifieds. Some are flat entertaining, too. :D[/quote] Absolutely, makes you really shake your head sometimes when they post some of the more outrageous ones.

it is not the small circle of post whores it was back in the day.

The classified leave me scratching my head anymore.

No kidding. How did you guys double up on me on post counts? ;-) I guess I need to do more plotting to overthrow the world and speculating with tin foil :-) Edited by Smith

No kidding. How did you guys double up on me on past counts? ;-) I guess I need to do more plotting to overthrow the world and speculating with tin foil :-)

I think your post count compared to some of us is evidence of who has a life and who doesn't, LOL  I am pretty sure OS has about four computers logged in and gideon three, none of them sit idle for long.

Well maybe I need to get my post count up!!  Looks like a good place to do it with all ya high count lifers  Just kidding  Met Mike 357 on a sell of a rem 522 viper Mag. We talked for a while and I got a better feel for the folks on this site. So I hope that I will blend in and get my post count up.  Good Times