Lets try this

You'd think the American Civil Liberties Union would rush in to defend our civil liberties, but as of yet, I've heard nothing out of them.

you missed it: the ACLU is ramping up to fight against the new laws --- the ones that put nut cases on the no-buy list --- because crazy mass murderers have the right to privacy and stuff.

The only way you're allowed to be "offended" or "discriminated against" is if you're a liberal on welfare. And being an illegal alien always helps too!

Also a minority or woman, sorry ladies but that's true, you are allowed to be offended. Pretty much every body is allowed to be offended in some way except for white males.
  • Like 1

I am offended that only white males are allowed to be offended. I'm sorry if this offends you!

I think you have that backwards.  White males are are NOT allowed to be offended.  It's minority groups that have the right to be offended.  I don't wanna start a race argument but it's politically incorrect to be a white male and speak out about what bothers you.  

...unless of course you are disabled, on welfare and food stamps and a registered democrat.  

• Like 2
Guest bluecanary25

Yeah!!  I am justified in being offended!

Belonging to a few small minority, should I get an inversely proportional right to be offended? :usa:

Disclaimer, do not have any of the following conditions:  disabled, mentally impaired (contrary to the opinion of others), Democrat, unemployed, female.

Just realized I may not have enough qualifying conditions to be offended... that offends me!

Edited by bluecanary25

I think you have that backwards.  White males are are NOT allowed to be offended.  It's minority groups that have the right to be offended.  I don't wanna start a race argument but it's politically incorrect to be a white male and speak out about what bothers you.  

...unless of course you are disabled, on welfare and food stamps and a registered democrat.  

Bingo!

Bzzzt. Wrong answer, Tender Knuckles. White male liberals are offended by everything. Chicken sammiches, NRA shooting games, the NRA itself, etc.

• Like 1

Personally, I'm offended by all the whining done by tax-paying, self-improving, law-abiding, reliable, responsible, productive members of society who just "happen" to be white, male, and between the ages of 18-65.  I mean come on... it's like they feel entitled to something.  They just need to clam up and keep paying for stuff for pete's sake.  No one likes a whiner.

Thing is... that group of citizens is QUICKLY becoming a valid minority, which means someone might start listening to them eventually.

Mac

Bzzzt. Wrong answer, Tender Knuckles. White male liberals are offended by everything. Chicken sammiches, NRA shooting games, the NRA itself, etc.

Yeah, but who cares about them?  They're not men.  The fact that have a penis certainly doesn't qualify them to be MEN.  

• Like 1

I think you have that backwards. White males are are NOT allowed to be offended. It's minority groups that have the right to be offended. I don't wanna start a race argument but it's politically incorrect to be a white male and speak out about what bothers you.

Or if you convert to Islam.
Guest Frightful1

Personally, I'm offended by all the whining done by tax-paying, self-improving, law-abiding, reliable, responsible, productive members of society who just "happen" to be white, male, and between the ages of 18-65.  I mean come on... it's like they feel entitled to something.  They just need to clam up and keep paying for stuff for pete's sake.  No one likes a whiner.

Thing is... that group of citizens is QUICKLY becoming a valid minority, which means someone might start listening to them eventually.

Mac

Wait a minute!  I'm a white male over 65, does that mean I am or am not allowed to be offended?  I'm confused.

Yeah, but who cares about them?  They're not men.  The fact that have a penis certainly doesn't qualify them to be MEN.  

They do?  I'm not so sure that is actually a fact.  I mean, if they're going to drive a Prius, have a graying pony tail and eat tofu I seriously doubt that they actually have one.

• Like 1
Guest ThePunisher
Anybody still want to vote for any Democrat candidate of any political office? Democrats offend me constantly because they want to enslave me and my fellow mankind to third class citizens. I don't like being a slave to these idiots. Hit me up side the head with a ball bat if I ever vote for these Democrat commies.

Anybody still want to vote for any Democrat candidate of any political office? Democrats offend me constantly because they want to enslave me and my fellow mankind to third class citizens. I don't like being a slave to these idiots. Hit me up side the head with a ball bat if I ever vote for these Democrat commies.

Are we cranky today? Have some soy milk :)

Guest ThePunisher
[quote name="mikegideon" post="888043" timestamp="1358458357"]Are we cranky today? Have some soy milk :)[/quote] Yeah, the Democrat idiots makes me crumpy especially the commie in the WH. I've tried soy milk and I didn't like it either.

Wait a minute!  I'm a white male over 65, does that mean I am or am not allowed to be offended?  I'm confused.

Get with the progressive program, man. You are only allowed to feel shame, for your 65 years of white supremacy oppression and bigotry.

- OS

• Like 1
Guest sreksuhn

I can't think of anything I'm offended by really. Except when my wife confronts me about that little brown bottle that shows up every so often on the bank statement. "Mind your own business, woman." (Don't tell her I said that)