CNN POLL ABOUT OBAMA"S GUN BAN'S

"This is not a scientific poll."
Believe it or not, there is a metrosexual clearing the cookies on his computer over and over and over and voting this poll. It's not scientific because the majority of participants of this poll are cnn watchers or cnn.com visitors. (The part about the metrosexual may or may not be true) This poll is designed to distress you and make you feel like you're outnumbered. The left is ALWAYS engaged in psychological warfare. And the left, unfortunately, includes cnn.

Most important factor, CNN POLL Edited by K191145

Voted, but I don't watch MSNBC, CNN, etc.... they're all just propagandists for the progressives now.

I don't watch them either, I don't hardly even watch FOX except for lately to see if anything new is being said about gun control but that's it. I'll  read anything important from Drudge, any news from TV is 80% BS.

Some of you guys are really thick headed. Do you really think there are not 14k people in this country who disagree with you? It has been explained to you multiple times that CNN has a higher liberal viewership, therefore a higher likelihood that a liberal will vote, but you're still posting that the poll is rigged. The poll isn't updating fast enough and all of a sudden CNN is blocking your vote? Something tells me you're responsible for the duplicate threads in the classifieds.

New ratings out today, and Piers says he'll beat O'Reilly one day  :rofl:

CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS JAN 16 2013

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,356,000
DISC AMISH MAFIA 3,200,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,323,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,276,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,235,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,813,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,790,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,637,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,360,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,096,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,020,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 875,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 839,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 831,000
CNN COOPER 604,000
CNN PIERS 592,000

• Like 1

This is not surprising at all.  Just got this email from David at the Media Research Center concerning CNN and their anti-gun views -

-------------------------

The liberal media's relentless assault on conservative values and our constitutional rights has reached fever pitch.

CNN, the self-avowed neutral news outlet, is leading the liberal media's anti-Second Amendment crusade and censoring conservative opposition to radical gun control measures. 

On the one-month anniversary of the horrific Newtown shooting, CNN invited THIRTEEN anti-gun rights advocates and only TWO pro-gun rights guests on to discuss the issue.

This hard evidence confirms CNN's undeniable anti-gun bias and they must be held accountable for their partisan agenda.

Please take a moment to contact the office of Janelle Rodriguez, CNN's Vice-President of Programming by phone at (404) 827-5681 or by email at janelle.rodriguez@turner.com, and tell her to stop censoring the views of pro-gun rights Americans.   

As President Obama was finalizing his liberal anti-gun agenda, his fanatically loyal propagandists in the national "news" media have been working overtime to demand the American public accept anything he proposes - no matter how extreme or impractical - while censoring the truth about the Left's radical anti-gun agenda.   

CNN is leading the charge in this campaign and we must hold them accountable.

Let Janelle Rodriguez know that you won't stand for CNN's blatant anti-gun lobbying.  

Thank you for standing up to the left-wing bullies in the "news" media and please forward this email to your friends and family and ask them to contact Janelle Rodriguez to demand objective reporting.

After I voted the numbers were all exactly the same as yours

I didn't see much of a change after voting, and I waited a few minutes.

BTW. Love your avatar. That's a really good movie. I almost crapped my pants when I heard Slim Whitman used as a wapon on the Martians.