5 Year Old Suspended for "Terroristic Threatening" with a Hello Kitty Bubble Gun

Guest ThePunisher
[quote name="East_TN_Patriot" post="890076" timestamp="1358644700"]I would venture a guess that the words "stupid effing morons" would have been in there somewhere.[/quote] Moron is being too kind. Something below 20 IQ level.

Just more proof of the way our kids are shown how firearms a BAD. We may win the fight but the war is all but lost.

We will have a very hard time overcoming this kind of teaching. WAY to much Liberalism.

[quote name="Mike.357" post="890077" timestamp="1358644837"]that has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.[/quote]No, that will come next week. And then the week after that will be the new dumbest. It keeps getting deeper and deeper.

I am at a loss for words. I hate to give up hope for this country but it is stories like this that makes it hard not to. We have all heard the horror stories of the "zero tolerance" policies gone wrong but this has to be the worst.

What have we become when a child playing with what is obviously a child's toy will be punished. And now an innocent child that should be playing is going to be afraid to.

This is sick, disgusting and a few more adjectives I can not to say.

Dolomite

• Like 2

Appears to have been an assault style bubble gun. Note the pistol grip and splash suppressor.

Plus it was full auto noticed once she squeezed the triggers bubbles never stopped coming. Plus it had a high capacity mL mag on it also.

I am at a loss for words. I hate to give up hope for this country but it is stories like this that makes it hard not to. We have all heard the horror stories of the "zero tolerance" policies gone wrong but this has to be the worst.

What have we become when a child playing with what is obviously a child's toy will be punished. And now an innocent child that should be playing is going to be afraid to.

This is sick, disgusting and a few more adjectives I can not to say.

Dolomite

And what do you think, will it go on her permanent school record?

Can't you just see the interview twenty years from now...

"Now, I sorry young lady. We can't consider you for this job. Your record shows that you are a known terrorist who threatened her classmates with a bio-chemical weapon. We just can't use you here."

• Like 2