the brown truck

Guest Mugster

Guest Mugster

just showed up and dropped off some "golden tiger" 7.62x39.

Ya gotta love the commie ammo. We have (that i know of)

1. Brown bear

2. Silver bear

3. Wolf

4. Golden Tiger

5. Cheetah

If they ever come out with some "rabid baboon" I'll snap it up. :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mugster

Heh. Lake city goodness.

Got any 855, the 62 grain stuff? I bought some bullets to reload but i need something to compare against. See if i can dupe it.

I have a non-rabid raccoon that raids my bird feeder. I've been tempted to feed it some IMI/Sierra 308 reloads, but haven't yet.

If they come out with some Flaming Cat ammo, I'd probably buy it. :2cents:

.308 on a Racoon??? Holy hell mars that will make a mess...I would hit him with a much softer round like a .223 ;)

Golden Tiger as far as I can tell is the same as Wolf Military Classic...least it looked and smelled that way when I was shootin sunday...not a single FTF btw (300rds) out of the Saiga.

Reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg quote: "I like the FedEx man because hes a drug dealer and doesnt even know it"

Guest abailey362

I bout 1k of the golden tiget in 7.62 a while back and it's performed flawlessly (except 2 fail to feed from a dirty AK mag). Will probably pick some more of it up, and it does seem close to wolf military classic, but the box is cooler looking

Guest bkelm18
Russia isn't a commie country anymore is it?

Not in name anymore but the old power plays still go on behind the scenes. Especially since Putin took office.