Glocks

JeffL

The Glock 21 is my main carry gun. Might switch to the 19 after a couple hundred rounds, already have a MTAC holster I used for the 23.

Still had all these laid out earlier and heard what I thought was my truck alarm going off. Had to pause for a second and figure out which one to grab. The obvious answer was .45.

• Like 1

glocks are sexy ... i keep mine dressed in all black though.

if you're ever down towards Atlanta, GA, drop the kids off for a field trip at the Glock factory and they will come home shiny, updated, and working as good as ever!
only takes an hour or so.

glocks are sexy ... i keep mine dressed in all black though.

if you're ever down towards Atlanta, GA, drop the kids off for a field trip at the Glock factory and they will come home shiny, updated, and working as good as ever!
only takes an hour or so.

The 23's been around for a while, might be worth it. I'd buy all my Glocks in FDE if I could.

[quote name="JeffL" post="897102" timestamp="1359261630"]Love em. Just added a new 19 Gen 4 thanks to Nashville Armory. They even had it at normal non-panic pricing!   g19.jpg   And the whole gang... (19, 23, 21)   glockfam.jpg[/quote] How much were they at Nashville armory

I think they're multiplying. Added the Glock 20 to my collection today. Just gotta figure out what sights to put on it. Thinking target sights, any suggestions? The 19 may get some XS Big Dot sights.

In numerical order, because OCD... 19, 20, 21, 23. Don't really want a 22 but I might just have to.

moreglocks.jpg

Edited by JeffL

Been a glock fan for a while, started with a 23, then a 19, then another 19, a 34, a 35 and now a gen4 17.  The first five have all gone on to find new homes, for some reason I talked myself into trying M&Ps and regret it.  Question, how do you keep your armorers certification?  Mine expires this year...

Here is some of the old stable before the M&Ps took over:

I still have my M&P compact and actually like shooting it, I like that its in between a 19 and a 26.  

Here is the new guy:

I don't really know if they are worth it or not. I can't remember when I took the class but I think it's good for four years. The perks at the time included: ability to order spare/replacement parts directly from glock. Your armorers manual (which is now pretty easy to by), and they allowed you to purchase 1 or 2 blue labels a year. Not sure if they still do that or not, but I've always been able to so I never took advantage of it.