Where to order .22LR online, for future reference?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out http://gunbot.net/ammo/22lr/  they have like ~50 retailers
it updates based on instock at online retailers, you can use that as a starting point to see which sites that *normally* stock different calibers, grain loads, etc you might be interested in.

You better be fast. Gunbot was a great tool before everyone knew about it. And to be honest, I've been notified about in-stock items via email and Facebook at least several minutes before they show up on Gunbot.

I definitely agree on the availability & instock timeframe as far as them updating. It will give him a jumping off point to investigate the individual ~50 retailers' other items to research for purchase in 600 months from now.

Edited by zapfbroad

LGS don't normally handle the types of ammo I like or want to try.  I am wondering if anyone has a favorite online store that in normal times has a wide variety of .22LR ammo at decent prices?

Way back in normal times...of only a few months ago... I ordered the majority of my ammo and reloading supplies fron [url=https://www.grafs.com/retail/index/index]Graf's[/url]. Great company with excellent customer service.

I've also ordered from [url=http://www.midwayusa.com/] Midway[/url] for a very long time.

But Who knows what the "new norm" will look like? :2cents:

After all the years of ordering stuff from Midway it is almost surprising to find that they have all the .22LR brands and varieties I like.  If there ever is any .22LR in the pipeline again that a citizen can get before the looters I'll order from Midway.  

After all the years of ordering stuff from Midway it is almost surprising to find that they have all the .22LR brands and varieties I like. If there ever is any .22LR in the pipeline again that a citizen can get before the looters I'll order from Midway.

I'm on a notification list for just about every type of .22 Midway carries.... nothin yet.
  • Like 1

It seems the key is to find someone that has decent shipping prices. I used Grafs and they had a flat rate up to 50lbs (I believe), while WholeSale Hunters got me for $18 for two boxes of 357 :squint: But that is my fault, I wanted to try some of the BB short barrel and they had it at a decent price. I payed to play.

As far as Gunbot, you better already have your account setup with the Online seller and be quick with the order. I missed out twice on really good deals by messing around with the shipping cost and another because I forgot my password to my account. Now that I am getting closer to a comfortable ammo level, I have not been searching as hard.

Edited by 1madss

I definitely agree on the availability & instock timeframe as far as them updating. It will give him a jumping off point to investigate the individual ~50 retailers' other items to research for purchase in 600 months from now.

600 Months from now ???

That is NOT that long. Just checked GUNBOT, the cheapest 22lr, instock, was 30 cents per round. so if you only shoot a "brick" that is $150 per one range trip.

Yea, I can wait, I will only be 135 ys old.   :pleased: