Limit on primers

I went by The Outpost Armory today to get some small pistol primers.I asked the guy if they had any ,he said yes we do.I asked how much they were for 1000,he look at me funny for a second and said there was a 2 pack limit(200 primers).So what are they going to limit next gas? Lol.Just thought it was funny an sad at the same time.
Jeff

I banned that overpriced Barrett fanboy shop... The day I walked in there and they had Pmags for $60 with a pencil line drawn through $16 price tag, I walked right out. 

Ohhh ,that is bad doing that.At least put a new price sticker on it.lol
I don't know why but it strikes me as comical the way people whine about limits and prices etc. you guys are the same guys that buy the 22lr during the shortage even though you have 10,000 rounds at home. I listened to a guy crying the other day saying he was down to 10,000 SRP. Give me a break.

I don't know why but it strikes me as comical the way people whine about limits and prices etc. you guys are the same guys that buy the 22lr during the shortage even though you have 10,000 rounds at home. I listened to a guy crying the other day saying he was down to 10,000 SRP. Give me a break.

SRP?

I went by The Outpost Armory today to get some small pistol primers.I asked the guy if they had any ,he said yes we do.I asked how much they were for 1000,he look at me funny for a second and said there was a 2 pack limit(200 primers).So what are they going to limit next gas? Lol.Just thought it was funny an sad at the same time.
Jeff

How many did you walk away with? And did you pay $8+/100?

Get your primers from David. He'll sell you the whole sleeve.

I stopped at a gun shop in Gulfport, MS to see what they had. A man at the counter was buying 2 packs of primers. The clerk said $17.00 even. MS has 7% tax.

I left.

Who is David?  I am looking for small pistol primers in the Knoxville area.

Guest Nunya

I banned that overpriced Barrett fanboy shop... The day I walked in there and they had Pmags for $60 with a pencil line drawn through $16 price tag, I walked right out. 

A member on here reported the he saw someone ask about an AR hanging on the wall and the clerk took the tag off as he handed the gun over for inspection, then quoted a price about twice what was on the sticker.