This put me in a bad mood.

I had a tacticooled sks. Oddly enough it fired just as well as it did in the wood stock. I paid $195 for it back in the day. Even with the additional parts it wouldn't have cost as much as an AK...certainly not as much as an AR. So what if he put it in a modern stock? Heaven forbid you customize a firearm to your own needs/desires. His price tag is the travesty, the rifle is fine if that's what you're into.

End of the day you can take the stock off. Save the hateraide for the folks who permanently alter the weapon....like the dude who cut the trigger guard off his glock and said it was "for professionals only"

I had a tacticooled sks. Oddly enough it fired just as well as it did in the wood stock. I paid $195 for it back in the day. Even with the additional parts it wouldn't have cost as much as an AK...certainly not as much as an AR. So what if he put it in a modern stock? Heaven forbid you customize a firearm to your own needs/desires. His price tag is the travesty, the rifle is fine if that's what you're into.
End of the day you can take the stock off. Save the hateraide for the folks who permanently alter the weapon....like the dude who cut the trigger guard off his glock and said it was "for professionals only"

What cracks me up about the hate for that Glock is I'd bet even money most of the haters would wet themselves at the chance of owning a revolver modified ala Fritz. Personally I'll save my hatorade for those who permanently disable weapons by turning them into rebar or worse (shudders) art. As long as the weapon works, its all good with me, just some make decisions I wouldn't is all.

Yeah ,  Its a bonehead mistakeand even pisses me off alittle too  .  But, Its his rifle to do what he pleases.

I can't help to think  It just increases the value of my Russian originals even more.   :woohoo:

IMG_3452.jpg

If anything, that number six is worth the $800 that jackass is asking just for the sweet wood!!!!!!!! 

What cracks me up about the hate for that Glock is I'd bet even money most of the haters would wet themselves at the chance of owning a revolver modified ala Fritz. Personally I'll save my hatorade for those who permanently disable weapons by turning them into rebar or worse (shudders) art. As long as the weapon works, its all good with me, just some make decisions I wouldn't is all.

Heh, I just picked the glock since it was the most recent stupid mod I've seen. But I agree with you, especially about the art...

That's fine but at the end of the day, this guy has wasted his money on cheap plastic.

I'm also curious if people don't know about 922 compliance? Most of them you see are in violation.

I saw a Russian on GB earlier that had some sort of God-awful tri-rail deal where the upper hand guard would be. BLEH!!!

Poor little Russian. He started out as a piece of Soviet steel, but has been turned into a Chinese wad of sweatshop plastic.