Christie Sits With Huffington Post ...

Conan O'Brien made Christie (or GOP) target of one of his jokes at the White House Correspondents Dinner last night, saying that a seating arrangement mistake had originally been made that had Chris Christie seated with the Republican Party.

Thought that was pretty funny by itself, but then come to find out he indeed did sit as invited guest at the Huntington Post table. Wow.

Maybe he's actually thinking about running as an Independent in '16. Or what the hell, maybe as a Dem.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Conan O'Brien made Christie (or GOP) target of one of his jokes at the White House Correspondents Dinner last night, saying that a seating arrangement mistake had originally been made that had Chris Christie seated with the Republican Party.

Thought that was pretty funny by itself, but then come to find out he indeed did sit as invited guest at the Huntington Post table. Wow.

Maybe he's actually thinking about running as an Independent in '16. Or what the hell, maybe as a Dem.

- OS

He may as well run on the liberal ticket. Some considered him a tush hog conservative not that long ago, but now he's just an Obama lapdog.

• Like 2

I know one thing, I won't fall for the lesser of two evil B.S if he's our option.

Could you imagine if it was Christie vs Hillary. I'd stay home.

High odds that it will be Hillary against somebody.

And unless tide of the country turns big time beforehand, the GOP might as well not post a horse at all.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

unless,or should I say until, the bottom falls out of the economy and people suffer under liberalism there will never be a conservative president elected again.

And by people suffering I am referring to those already on the government tit.   As long as their hands are filled they are not changing their vote.

I agree with Erik about staying home.  Screw the lesser of two evils voting plan.   what is the point of voting?  I voted for Romney and immediately felt sickened when I pushed the vote button.  Never ever doing that again.

As for Christie, if he is running I guarantee he will not get my vote.

• Like 3

unless,or should I say until, the bottom falls out of the economy and people suffer under liberalism there will never be a conservative president elected again.

And by people suffering I am referring to those already on the government tit.   As long as their hands are filled they are not changing their vote.

I agree with Erik about staying home.  Screw the lesser of two evils voting plan.   what is the point of voting?  I voted for Romney and immediately felt sickened when I pushed the vote button.  Never ever doing that again.

As for Christie, if he is running I guarantee he will not get my vote.

That pretty much sums it all up for me also, except I don't ever see see those on the government tit suffering since the liberals refuse to cut any of their voting base entitlements.  They make a living wage off of that same tit from cradle to grave and that is all they want. Complacency has replaced pride in self, in country, and in freedom. They just take what the tit offers and complain about those with jobs and money.  You can't run fast enough to throw a job on most of them though. 

The only thing that MIGHT change is the black vote since Hilliary is white. I doubt the churches will bus voters to the booth for her, but you never know,  I'm sure  that BHO will be right there hugging and supporting whomever wins the nomination. Then there will be the millions of illegals that are made legal in the next 3 years.  That could make up for it. 

Depending on the conservative nominee, I just may vote Libertarian for the first time in my life.

I see the world economy like a bunch of big fat (like me...not any of you) mountain climbers all tied together. When one falls into the abyss, all will fall. Then we will see a true world economy, that already is prepared, immediately put in place. Same money (electronic kind), same value and total control of the world community in one fierce swoop.

Ah, it will change when the money runs out. Don't feed the bears!

that is what I was referring to.  When the welfare club lifetime members can't get free stuff because there flat out isn't any money then they may opt for something different.  Most likely they will take to the street to just up and take from those that have.

And rest assured, the money will run out eventually.  

I misread the title of this thread.

I read "Christie Sits ON Huffington Post..."

I thought... Well, that should finish them...

The only thing that MIGHT change is the black vote since Hilliary is white. I doubt the churches will bus voters to the booth for her...

Don't forget she is married to the first "black" president. Edited by BrasilNuts
  • Like 1

- OS

If he decides to run, I think he would almost have to run Independent.  If he ran as a Republican, I think he would fare about as well as Giuliani did in the primaries.

Guest RedLights&Sirens

You mean to say that everyone still think there is going to be an election in 2016?

For the New World Order, yea.
Guest 6.8 AR

that is what I was referring to.  When the welfare club lifetime members can't get free stuff because there flat out isn't any money then they may opt for something different.  Most likely they will take to the street to just up and take from those that have.

And rest assured, the money will run out eventually.  

It ran out a while ago, Mike. That's why they're printing without burning, now. Some folks never learn, do they?

- OS

I've been following NJ. Christie will run as Hilary's VP.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

He ain't no Conservative.

He is a fake, a phony, and a fraud! 

I've been following NJ. Christie will run as Hilary's VP.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

That's not so far fetched as it sounds IMO. No laughies forthcoming here.

- OS

I can't imagine looking at the pair for 4 years.

No more disgusting than the Hussein and Joe Show.

The Hillary and Chris Show would be overall smarter too, and certainly that's even scarier.

- OS

• Like 1