The Watson's Girl...................

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jcoyle6

even with pictures this thread is useless

I can find a dozen prettier women in the Nashville area in their 40's who look much better than her. Thinking about her and those commercials reminds me of the Kia commercials..... you know what I mean.

But if your talking about Grumpy's Bail Bonds commercials, NOW WE ARE TALKING. Besides Leah Hulan (or whatever her name is) is a really cool gal

Or what about needing to go to Harley Davidson Cool Springs

I laughed so hard I nearly cried the first time I heard that their girls were way hotter than that Watson's chic

Edited by jcoyle6
HOW COULD I FORGET HARLEY DAVIDSON of CS?
Guest tcampbell

well...Jolene... :D who does TV adds for Nashville Dodge and Nashville Nissan...blows the Watson girl away

Watson girl is a little on the chunky side for me...:D

Edited by tcampbell

Watson girl is a little on the chunky side for me...

Bah. Stick figure girls. You can have them. I'll never understand the appeal of these girls who look like poster children for anorexia + boob jobs.

Edited by BryanP

The blonde that does the Nashville Nissan commercials is the one that gets me. She is HOT HOT HOT! I believe her name is Jolene. They should put her in a Watson's hot tub to do a commercial. Hell if they put her in a hot tub I would watch a 30 minute infomercial!

Her is a link to some phitos

http://kristaleephotography.blogspot.com/2008/07/jolene-youngsters-photo-shoot.html

You can have the Watson's girl. All she has is a nick rack, which isn't a bad thing but IMO that all she's got.

Guest db99wj

Is the watson's girl from Nashville? I grew up watching her here, saw her on Watson's commercial in Florence KY (Cincinnati area) awhile back.

Was a student when she started,still looks good for a young mother. Had a real hot

website years ago under Jennifer Eichler. Article says name now Foley married Matt.

Wonder if they "Live in a van down by the river" You were thinking it.

The Watson's girl is freaking hot. That guy never should've shaved the mustache though, he creeps me out even more without it.

There's a furniture store here in memphis with a good looking girl on all their commercials, but I forget which store. I guess that's bad advertising.

I nominate this for the stupidest freakin thread ever.

Not one G.D. picture, NOT ONE.

what the hell good is a thread commenting on a womans good looks without pics.

You all suck

:drama::D:dunno:

And this is why we have our own special place ;)

Guest db99wj
The Watson's girl is freaking hot. That guy never should've shaved the mustache though, he creeps me out even more without it.

There's a furniture store here in memphis with a good looking girl on all their commercials, but I forget which store. I guess that's bad advertising.

Royal Furniture, just came on.:puke:

Be thankful for the Watson's Girl.

You could be forced to watch the old Fleming Fine Furniture commercials from the Memphis area. :puke:

Ha Ha with th e dad and two sons in theri 3 piece suits! Worst family product pitch ever!

In regards to the Watson's girl, i saw an interview years ago that said the guy actually got more calls and fan mail than the girl!