Midway USA 22LR

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/218194/aguila-super-maximum-ammunition-22-long-rifle-30-grain-hyper-velocity-plated-lead-hollow-point-box-of-500-10-boxes-of-50?cm_cat=CheckoutConfirm&cm_pla=ProductThumbnail

it was there when i ordered.  55 bucks for 500 rounds delivered to gallatin.  good luck,  the 40 S&W sold out last night before i could post.

LIMIT is one 500 round order,  not best price but better than some and a lot better than none.  i threw a few other items in cart to offset the shipping charge.  if you don't have a decent pistol bag,  midway branded one with mag pouch on side is great deal for 9.99  can get two pistols, 100 rounds and PPE in the bag as long as hearing protection is small.

Edited by ohell

On slickguns this has been up for five hours and is still available.  I'll take up golf before I pay that price, but it's encouraging that it can last that long without selling out.  Must crawl before we walk and all that.

Edited by Stegall Law Firm

it ended up at 11 cents per round for me.  not too bad considering the current situation and i'm low on 22LR.  unfortunately for me the job thing gets in the way of my standing in line at academy to plunder the customer service desk so i can resell the ammo to the guy that pays for my EBT card. 

it ended up at 11 cents per round for me.  not too bad considering the current situation and i'm low on 22LR.  unfortunately for me the job thing gets in the way of my standing in line at academy to plunder the customer service desk so i can resell the ammo to the guy that pays for my EBT card. 

True dat. I'm having a tough time not becoming hostile to the jackasses outside my local Wal-Mart doing just that.

True dat. I'm having a tough time not becoming hostile to the jackasses outside my local Wal-Mart doing just that.

I  wondered about the Tanner Drive Wally. They succumbed too, huh ?

Yup. Stock is put out between 6 and 7. 530 is when the line forms. Usually about ten dudes every night. Some of those scrotes bring their families to circumvent the 3 box limit.

Yep..and they'll keep doing it as long as people are willin' to pay the scalper pricing.

We are our own worst enemies sometimes...

Self discipline.  If the people feeding the frenzy on GB and AL and similar sites by buying at ridicules prices would develop some self discipline in their lives, the resellers thriving on them and laughing their asses off would disappear and there would be no lines at Walmart or anywhere else and a whole lot more ammo on their shelves at normal prices. The buyers of jacked up priced ammo are the ones that could change things for the good of everyone.

• Like 2

Yup. Stock is put out between 6 and 7. 530 is when the line forms. Usually about ten dudes every night. Some of those scrotes bring their families to circumvent the 3 box limit.

I don't need any ammo (reloader, and with plenty of pre-crisis .22LR)

but I am thinking that organizing a "ammo party" is in order, just to tweak these guys.

Maybe get about 20 people to meet at Gondolier for pizza & beer.  Set up a conga line at WW about 4:30pm with cameras & lawn chairs, then rotate out every half hour with folks from Gondolier. 

Would have to case it out a few days to eliminate participation from the targeted riff-raff.

I bet we could get WM MGMT to ask us to leave the premises - on camera.

Do we know if any of this ammo is re-sold in local Clinton area shops or by FFLs on-line? (or just gunshows/private on-line)

Edited by R_Bert

The question is for you.  :lol:

Your pizza party will have to be at 4:30 in the morning if you want to watch the spectacle.

Are you sure about Clinton?  If so...Well, coffee klatch.

You mean 4:30 AM right?  Ammo is put out in the morning.

Nope. PM. Was happening at 6 or so. They dialed it back yesterday and put it all out around 4pm. Plenty of black box .223 and 115 gr jhp 9mm. The .223 was selling at over $11 a box. So I passed. Never been so happy to be a reloader. R_bert, the only shop I have heard of reselling Walmart ammo for profit is a place called The Sport Shop in La follette, but it's probably happening in a few more places I'm sure