Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released

Yea, seems to me an apology or two might be in order.

I found it very interesting that she testified that Trayvon used the racial slur "creepyass cracker" to describe Zimmerman to her just prior to Trayvon's ambushing/assaulting Zimmerman.

If this is true, does that make Zimmerman the victim of a "hate crime"?

Yep, who profiled?

Going back to W8, I was LMAO when she told West to go on and continue with his questions. He just smiled and said he had to think. I forget exactly how it was worded, but something like "go on...I said go on..."   Just as good as the "WHAT!?!" at the end.

And to think that some got peeved at me when I mocked what I thought she was going to say earlier in this thread. Her piss-poor testimony and hints of an attitude far exceed anything I envisioned.

Yea, seems to me an apology or two might be in order.

I found it very interesting that she testified that Trayvon used the racial slur "creepyass cracker" to describe Zimmerman to her just prior to Trayvon's ambushing/assaulting Zimmerman.

If this is true, does that make Zimmerman the victim of a "hate crime"?

At least there's now evidence of who the real racist was. If nothing else, Zimmerman did the world a favor. Whatever the outcome, at least that thug will never walk among us.

If nothing else, Zimmerman did the world a favor. Whatever the outcome, at least that thug will never walk among us.

Kinda harsh ain't it man? Maybe Zimmerman will never walk amonst us either huh?

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
Guest nra37922

Lesson here is this.

If one thinks they are being 'dissed' starting a fight can get one shot.  Doesn't have to be in da'Hood but in a gated community also. 

Yep, who profiled?

Going back to W8, I was LMAO when she told West to go on and continue with his questions. He just smiled and said he had to think. I forget exactly how it was worded, but something like "go on...I said go on..."   Just as good as the "WHAT!?!" at the end.

I think she also asked West "are you listening"? Maybe she'll keep being a good witness for the defense....I hope se doesn't get impeached! 

Dave S

Did anyone catch the testimony yesterday from the girlfriend? I just caught the highlights on the radio last night. Apparently Martin said he was being followed by "some creepy cracker". Cracker has never offended me but I just think it's ironic that he used that word after Zimmerman has been labeled as a racist this entire time.

Can you imagine if Zman called him a negro during the 911 call. Once again, love the double standard. 

Did anyone catch the testimony yesterday from the girlfriend? I just caught the highlights on the radio last night. Apparently Martin said he was being followed by "some creepy cracker". Cracker has never offended me but I just think it's ironic that he used that word after Zimmerman has been labeled as a racist this entire time.

Can you imagine if Zman called him a negro during the 911 call. Once again, love the double standard. 

I seen one version of the 911 call where Z called TM and F****** Coon...right before he called him an a-hole. Some folks here will tell you that's the wrong version of the 911 call, but it's the version the prosecution used. So it's the version I use, as no one will link me to the cleaned up goody goody version.  

TM said (according to his friend) Creepy azz kracker....

Double standard is about right.

Dave

I seen one version of the 911 call where Z called TM and F****** Coon...right before he called him an a-hole. Some folks here will tell you that's the wrong version of the 911 call, but it's the version the prosecution used. So it's the version I use, as no one will link me to the cleaned up goody goody version.  

Out of all the posts you've made in these threads, this one is priceless.

• Like 3

If nothing else, Zimmerman did the world a favor. Whatever the outcome, at least that thug will never walk among us.

Dave S

Nope.

Maybe, but one thing's for sure, no one else will have to worry about being Martin's next victim.

I seen one version of the 911 call where Z called TM and F****** Coon...right before he called him an a-hole. Some folks here will tell you that's the wrong version of the 911 call, but it's the version the prosecution used. So it's the version I use, as no one will link me to the cleaned up goody goody version.

Dave

I sure hope you're just pretending to be that stupid.
  • Like 1
Guest RevScottie

Dave

...and everyone that has listened to that tape has heard what they want to hear. Personally I would have never have gotten that out of the tape if I hadn't been "coached" by others in what is supposedly said.

Guest 6.8 AR

Dave S

I doubt he will ever pick up a firearm. Shooting someone puts some stuff in your mind, I hear, even from cops who

had to. Most sane people don't wish to do others harm like that. I know I would have to be cornered to kill someone

else and it would have to be in defense of self or another. It would bother the Hell out of me, for a while, at least.

Dave S

I doubt he will ever pick up a firearm. Shooting someone puts some stuff in your mind, I hear, even from cops who
had to. Most sane people don't wish to do others harm like that. I know I would have to be cornered to kill someone
else and it would have to be in defense of self or another. It would bother the Hell out of me, for a while, at least.

The problem is, you have some who would like US to believe that Zimmerman is some kind of deranged, cold-blooded killer. Now that he's had the taste of blood, he'll soon be strolling through the nearest projects, blowing away anything that moves.

The gun most likely saved his life. If I was him, I would continue to carry, and just stay in the damn truck next time.

• Like 6
Guest nra37922

Dave

If that was a fact then the good folks at MS(BS)NBC would be having a group orgasm playing it.  Bad enough that the 911 call was originally doctored by NBC to portray GZ as a profiling racist.  But you never know, after all I've seen a video of Big Foot,

Edited by nra37922

I will agree there 6.8! 

Dave

The gun most likely saved his life. If I was him, I would continue to carry, and just stay in the damn truck next time.

If Zman is found innocent, will he get his handgun and his carry permit back? 

Just curious....

Dave

The problem is, you have some who would like US to believe that Zimmerman is some kind of deranged, cold-blooded killer. Now that he's had the taste of blood, he'll soon be strolling through the nearest projects, blowing away anything that moves.

My only problem with Zman is he should have stayed in his truck and stayed on the phone with police. Let the police find and question him. That's their job! His was to "observe and report" and that's all. 

I bet old Zman wishes the same right now too. This is one of the most screwed up court cases since OJ! This girl friend of TM's is this trials "Cato Katlin" from the OJ days!

I really want to sit back and laugh.....

Dave

My only problem with Zman is he should have stayed in his truck and stayed on the phone with police. Let the police find and question him. That's their job! His was to "observe and report" and that's all.
I bet old Zman wishes the same right now too. This is one of the most screwed up court cases since OJ! This girl friend of TM's is this trials "Cato Katlin" from the OJ days!
I really want to sit back and laugh.....

Dave

The case couldn't be much more straight forward. If people like you would stop using the interwebz to spread myths and debunked rumours, the case would appear much less screwed up.
  • Like 2

At least there's now evidence of who the real racist was. If nothing else, Zimmerman did the world a favor. Whatever the outcome, at least that thug will never walk among us.

From what we know of Martin at this point (rather than the image his parents tried to paint); I highly suspect that Martin was, if not already a thug was in training to be one.  Of course, people can change between 17 and being an adult but I don't see any of those signs in his life up to this point,  Perhaps the most damming concerning Martin's future are the people he chose to associate with such as his lovely 16/18 year old girlfriend. ;)

The case couldn't be much more straight forward. If people like you would stop using the interwebz to spread myths and debunked rumours, the case would appear much less screwed up.

And shouldn't people like you realize that people have their own opinions that may differ from yours? I have asked several folks on here to give me the link to the "real" 911 call or at least the version they liked and no one has done so. So one says "search GOOGLE"...lmao. OK I did...now give me a link to the "version" of the 911 call you would like my to accept as gospel!

I'm getting the real impression that folks with differnent opinions, opinions that don't fall in line with the "cliques" aren't much welcome here. With that being said....

Dave

• Like 1

Lesson here is this.

If one thinks they are being 'dissed' starting a fight can get one shot.  Doesn't have to be in da'Hood but in a gated community also. 

Oh but Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck....I mean, we ALL know that his perfectly legal decision to get out of his truck is all the reason needed to put Zimmerman on trial for murder. ;)

I certainly hope that those who think that Zimmerman not staying in his truck is sufficient reason to charge him with murder don't themselves ever have to use deadly force to repel an attack because I'm sure someone with an "opinion" will believe that the person should be charged for murder simply because the person who defended himself didn't have the good sense to not be wherever he was when he had to defend himself.  :screwy:

Edited by RobertNashville
Guest 6.8 AR

Oh, I agree completely. I was only stating what I understand it does to someone when they are involved in these

kind of events, by cops and individuals. It changes them. As it should. Hopefully, it changes them to the point of

self preservation, but sometimes it doesn't do that.

My only problem with Zman is he should have stayed in his truck and stayed on the phone with police. Let the police find and question him. That's their job! His was to "observe and report" and that's all. 

Dave

Can you show me where it clearly states that?  You could look at it this way, the perp could have just stopped and told him, he was staying with his parents at so and so address, that he went to the stop to get something to drink and a snack. But, from the testimony of the his said GF, didn't look like that was an option in his head. I'm not sure how can everyone just put all the blame on GZ for this, The young man didn't do the right thing either and he paid with his life. Sucks, but he you mess with the bull you get the horns.. 

• Like 1