Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released

Trayvon is exactly where God thinks he should be. Zimmerman was only the messenger.

Trayvon is exactly where God thinks he should be. Zimmerman was only the messenger.

Maybe somewhere, sometime, someone, will deliver a message to Zman.......Don't ever count anything out!

I hope you're not serious with this #### still. I pray you aren't. Justice for Trayvon has already been served, all that remains to be seen is if George will get justice

He's serious. I'm pretty sure Z ain't the only one that had his head bounced off some concrete :)

• Like 2

Let me get my hoodie. I'm gonna march :)

The really nice thing about this great country that we live in, is it allows us certain rights, and part of those rights is the freedom of speech. Do you have a problem with that ?

He's serious. I'm pretty sure Z ain't the only one that had his head bounced off some concrete :)

Sorry Obama, never have had my head bounced off of concrete. I don't allow such things to happen! Next?

The really nice thing about this great country that we live in, is it allows us certain rights, and part of those rights is the freedom of speech. Do you have a problem with that ?

Nope. Giving you shit fits in that category too. It's all in good fun, WD :)

Nope. Giving you #### fits in that category too. It's all in good fun, DS :)

There, I fixed it for you.  ;)  You're right, it's been in fun and had some great discussions! Good stuff!

Edited by DaveS

I wasn't there so I will never know exactly what happened.  But, it appears at least one out of two people engaged someone that didn't need to be engaged.  The consequences: one lost his life and the other may lose his freedom (among many other things like money, security, friends, etc.). 

I accept that no matter what the verdict is, my takeaway is to keep doing what I'm doing: Being very careful as I carry my firearm to avoid anything that can reasonably be avoided.

I'm no good to anyone dead or imprisoned because somebody's following me or because someone is acting like they're on drugs.

• Like 2

Hope! Change! Transparency!

Didn't you "ignore" me on another thread?

Apparently, crapatalk doesn't recognize my ignore list, so I still have to see your delirious babble when I'm on my phone. Edited by KKing
  • Like 3

Methinks if they don't get a verdict tonight, it'll mean a hung jury, or a cop out to the lesser charge. Which of course carries the same penalty or actually a bit worse in this case.

Coming back for the evidence list doesn't bode well for consensus of not guilty.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Methinks if they don't get a verdict tonight, it'll mean a hung jury, or a cop out to the lesser charge. Which of course carries the same penalty or actually a bit worse in this case.

- OS

They're done for the day. Email hit at 5:13 Central. From CNN...

The jurors deciding the fate of George Zimmerman have suspended deliberations for the day, the judge says. They will resume tomorrow at 9 a.m. ET. 

• Like 1

They're done for the day. Email hit at 5:13 Central. From CNN...

The jurors deciding the fate of George Zimmerman have suspended deliberations for the day, the judge says. They will resume tomorrow at 9 a.m. ET. 

Then I'll stick by statement then -- hung or manslaughter. They could have stayed as long as they wanted, and if they were close to acquittal, I bet they would have given it the effort for longer just to be done with it.

- OS

Is this guy for real?

Not everyone thinks Zimmerman is an angel...

Angel? Who gives one crap about being an angel? Innocent is the term I believe you're looking for, that's all this trial has proven.

You know they make medicines you can take right? There has to be some flaw in your mental process, that's the only thing that makes sense. You're at best, a troll. At worse, a very mentally flawed individual Edited by KKing