11 year old girl tasered by police.

DaveS

"Could it ever be that the undesired outcome was the result of the very best intentions and a decision made in a timely manner with limited information?"
"
Let's say I see a guy kicking the crap out someone and I beat them NEARLY to death...like coma and life threatening injuries, the nine. I had the best intentions, getting them to stop beating on someone else. Since I didn't actually kill them does that make it ok since I had the best intentions, had to make a timely decision with limited information and it could have ended worse than if I hadn't interfered?"

This is no way addresses what I was getting at.  I'm not even sure what you're arguing at this point.  That is what I call incoherent babbling.  I can't help that you are offended by that.

Anyway, since you are trying to get a reaction out of me I think I will bow out of this conversation and let you and all the cop jockeys try and rationalize any reason for an adult to use a taser on an 11 year old child.

Trying to get a reaction out of you?  Just a few posts back you made a smart remark about the fact my father used to be a cop, as if to suggest that because of this there is something wrong with me.  That is not only insulting my father and his lifetime of service to the community, but also insulting me, and you are suggesting that somehow I've done something more insulting? 

I went so far as to not even acknowledge it, but now I am since you want to play the victim.  There is nothing in this thread I would not say directly to your face.  However, there is no way in hell you would insult me and my father, or anyone's father, to their face.  That makes you a cute little puppy.  That is a personal insult you can actually credit me with.

As for your father, that explains a lot... :rofl:

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
  • Like 1

All this chit chat back and forth and no one bothered to post the report?  Just the info wars BS.......unsurprising.

My first response was to wonder what the hell the officer was thinking.  Then I thought that there had to be more to the initial, inflammatory story.  Sure enough...  http://www.oregon.gov/osp/NEWSRL/Pages/news/06_21_2013_i5_taser_use_statement.aspx.

Foggy areas in Oregon, especially on 5, are no joke.  And some people still drive stupid through them. 

• Like 1

All this chit chat back and forth and no one bothered to post the report?  Just the info wars BS.......unsurprising.

My first response was to wonder what the hell the officer was thinking.  Then I thought that there had to be more to the initial, inflammatory story.  Sure enough...  http://www.oregon.gov/osp/NEWSRL/Pages/news/06_21_2013_i5_taser_use_statement.aspx.

Foggy areas in Oregon, especially on 5, are no joke.  And some people still drive stupid through them. 

Now why would you want to ruin the evening of those who want to ASSUME that the police did something wrong by bringing a complete story into the thread....what were you thinking????  :whistle:

Lol, it probably didn't pop anyone's bubble.  Some people are going to hate cops and authority no matter how many facts get in their way.

I've started picturing Alex Jones as an evil SouthPark character.  Its much more fun and believable that way. :koolaid:

• Like 3
Guest Keal G Seo

Trying to get a reaction out of you?  Just a few posts back you made a smart remark about the fact my father used to be a cop, as if to suggest that because of this there is something wrong with me.  That is not only insulting my father and his lifetime of service to the community, but also insulting me, and you are suggesting that somehow I've done something more insulting? 

I went so far as to not even acknowledge it, but now I am since you want to play the victim.  There is nothing in this thread I would not say directly to your face.  However, there is no way in hell you would insult me and my father, or anyone's father, to their face.  That makes you a cute little puppy.  That is a personal insult you can actually credit me with.

You mean after you had said I was talking out of my a**?  Wasn't that "out of your a**" comment in your second reply to me? Beyond that and back to your father, I would also have said the same in person and still would if this were the topic of conversation. I roflol because it is so obvious you have a bias. It is NOT an insult and does explain or at least lend itself to your stance. You grew up with a parent and role model in that position, therefor (barring any abusive relationship) you would be biased to support police. Sure, while I have a lot of family in LE I didn't grow up with immediate family in it and didn't get conditioned to respect them like that, to me they are just another person.
As for telling me what I would and wouldn't say to anyone's face, you don't know me. I say what is on my mind in person just as much as I do online. You seem to have internet muscles though since you want to throw out such a mid 90s European insult. How long did you have to work on that one? Ouch, it burned so bad. Grow up. Would it make you feel better if I were to take offense to random stranger online calling me a name?

Edited by Keal G Seo