Tell school children to pledge to serve Obama.

Just saw this and I think it is recent but not sure. Either way, it is disturbing that this ever made it in front of school children and even more disturbing that not only are they not going to discipline the person that made the decision, they're not even going to say who it was. Things are going south.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/parents-livid-propaganda-video-encouraging-students-pledge-support-obama/

When I was in the beginning years of school and through most of high School during Home Room I recited the pledge of Allegiance to the Flag which was a Pledge of Allegiance to my country and not to some dictator or wanna be dictator. Hitler forced people to Pledge of Allegiance also and it was a pledge directed directly to him and not to the Country of Germany and we all know where that led...........jmho  

Just seems a free country shouldn't be requiring anyone to pledge allegiance to anything. Particularly not at an age before they are able to make informed decisions. It's all part of the same thing in my mind.

Your allegiance should be to whatever country you have decided to live in or were born into and decided to stay. Chances are, if your allegiance is elsewhere, you are up to no good. Freedom came and is still coming at a price so anyone that takes advantage of this countries freedoms and opportunities damn sure ought to love her. I think we're seeing the fruits of poor seeds being sown in our society today and they aren't tought how many lives have been given to make this country as great as she is and how to be respectful of that. This is all of course, my very own opinion and you know what they say about those huh.
  • Like 2
Guest ThePunisher

What are the chances Obummer will try for a third term?

Dictators don't have to TRY for a third term. They just TAKE another term or however long they want.

I'm pledging that I'm tired of all these commie s###heads taking my freedoms and my country. Edited by ThePunisher
Guest 6.8 AR
Whoever is in charge of our education system
has the best opportunity for endoctrination of
our youth. Remember that every time you see or
hear names like Bill Ayers, or some union full of
leftist teachers. Is there any other kind?

Remember "Hm, Hm, Hm, Barack Hussein Obama"? Get a generation or two of numbots
and it's another way to rob the country of its
treasure.