Oh the Horrors...26k of rare bourbon stolen

KahrMan

Just order polygraphs for every employee that works there and has access to that area and you will find your thief or thieves because they will either fail the test or not show up for it and that will be how you catch them. Thing is you can bet they have already got rid of the merchandise because you make plans to have a buy of buyers ready to take the product before you take it................jmho

Just order polygraphs for every employee that works there and has access to that area and you will find your thief or thieves because they will either fail the test or not show up for it and that will be how you catch them. Thing is you can bet they have already got rid of the merchandise because you make plans to have a buy of buyers ready to take the product before you take it................jmho

Or find the very drunk one :)
  • Like 1

Can't. It's a violation of rights!

DaveS

The gave up their rights when they stole the Pappy... ;)

Only the ones that did the stealing. 

BTW polygraphs are not accepted by the courts.

I had an employer trump up something was missing for a few days and then went around to each of us asking if we could take a polygraph.  I didn't know my rights then, but I said sure I don't have anything to hide.  I think I even said, you pay for it.

Turned out it was just a test to see who he thought he could trust.  He didn't have anyone take a test. The next week, he started having me make his bank deposit runs.

• Like 3

Only the ones that did the stealing.

BTW polygraphs are not accepted by the courts.

I had an employer trump up something was missing for a few days and then went around to each of us asking if we could take a polygraph. I didn't know my rights then, but I said sure I don't have anything to hide. I think I even said, you pay for it.

Turned out it was just a test to see who he thought he could trust. He didn't have anyone take a test. The next week, he started having me make his bank deposit runs.

So that explains the Nashville on broadway weekend parties!!!! !!! Lol
(Only kidding)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

So that explains the Nashville on broadway weekend parties!!!! !!! Lol
(Only kidding)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

If only,  It seems I had better jobs in my 20's.  They didn't pay very good considering, but the work was much better then what I do now. 

I know I used to take the bank deposits to the bank about twice a month, probably between 5 and 10k at a time.  I guess I was young and dumb as I never had a care in the world that something could go wrong.  Well the first first time going to the bank for him I was a bit concerned but after that nothing.  I had considered my HCP back then but never took the time to get it.  I didn't carry either. 

• 1 year later...

Authorities may have finally found at least one person responsible for this theft.

Seems they just busted a guy in Kentucky with 5 stolen barrels of Wild Turkey in his back yard. Strangely enough, he works at the Buffalo Trace distillery where Pappy Van Winkle is made.  

To make things even more interesting, he had about 25 guns, a couple suppressors, and a bunch of steroids. This dude was ready to party.

http://www.wlky.com/news/tips-lead-to-5-barrels-of-stolen-wild-turkey-bourbon/31756286

Edited by TripleDigitRide

Authorities may have finally found at least one person responsible for this theft.

Seems they just busted a guy in Kentucky with 5 stolen barrels of Wild Turkey in his back yard. Strangely enough, he works at the Buffalo Trace distillery where Pappy Van Winkle is made.

To make things even more interesting, he had about 25 guns, a couple suppressors, and a bunch of steroids. This dude was ready to party.

http://www.wlky.com/news/tips-lead-to-5-barrels-of-stolen-wild-turkey-bourbon/31756286

Wow! This is getting interesting.

Ok 2 things.

1. My first thought would be he could easily have a truck driver buddy ease off a barrel by his house assuming they could cheat the numbers and sneak it onto the truck.

2. Where do I sign up to be a damn "tester" ? Lmao