Any other Battlefield junkies here?

reed1285

To say im ready for Battlefield 4 release Tuesday is an understatement. Ive got the limited edition tin preordered at gamestop, the one that comes with the Battlefield 4 premium subscription also. This game is going to be epic, if you are a fan, and havent already, go to youtube and watch the 17 minute gameplay video on Battlefields channel. The one with 15 million + views.

I know there are a few gamers here on tgo, so im guessing at least a couple are hardcore Battlefield fans like myself. I wont even bother with COD: Ghost till next spring probably lol. I would love to find other serious BF4 gamers to play actual squad based gameplay, instead of every man for himself kinda stuff. I will be playing on the xbox 360 platform.

I have it preordered but FPS on console is not my cup of tea. PC all the way. I played beta and got to level 8 or 9. Best Sniper in Franklin but a guy in Clarksville smoked me for best in Mid TN and a guy in Jackson or there abouts was best in the state. DMR I was king though.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

I have it preordered for the Xbox One, which I should receive in late November. COD drives me crazy as well. It's nice to actually get a working squad in battlefield. I havent decided if I'm going to pick up the 360 version. 

Gamestop had a thing going on to where if you buy it for the xbox 360, then upgrade to the next gen version, you can do it for $10. You dont have to pay for the full price of the game twice. Call them and ask them about it

I have it preordered but FPS on console is not my cup of tea. PC all the way. I played beta and got to level 8 or 9. Best Sniper in Franklin but a guy in Clarksville smoked me for best in Mid TN and a guy in Jackson or there abouts was best in the state. DMR I was king though.

I got to level 7 on the beta. We probably played together or against each other a time or two. I wish I had the cash to fork out on a high level gaming pc, thats really how the battlefield series is meant to be played. The xbox one is supposed to be comparable to a low-mid level gaming pc. It wont be long before they are using the high end pc components in the consoles. Im sure they are already doing it, idk.

Gamestop had a thing going on to where if you buy it for the xbox 360, then upgrade to the next gen version, you can do it for $10. You dont have to pay for the full price of the game twice. Call them and ask them about it

I ordered the xbox one with battlefield so I'm probably going to have to purchase the 360 version at full price if I go that route. I will probably just wait. 

Guest Keal G Seo
Not as much of a BF junkie as I am COD but still like them. Waiting for next gen I am probably not getting BF till Jan. or later. Gotta get my COD fix first.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

I was a big BF2 fan back when it came out on PC. I've not kept up a gaming rig since then. The new vids are making me consider an xbox or ps. It looks awesome. I hope they keep a balanced gameplay. BF2 was very well balanced when first released then they nerfd everything because players workin as a team had an advantage. Well when people work together they should have an advantage. I still played many more hours than I'm willing to admit. You always knew you were having a good game when you were booted from the game and called a cheater.

I am a big fan of BF. I played thE BETA and did not care for the controls. I will be picking it up next week when it comes out. I play on the 360 and I am always looking for people to play with. I consider my self to be pretty good player, don't care about my K/D. I play the game type and like having a good SPM. Check me out on Xbox live zS OJSimpson Sz and send me an invite we can play together. 

I have played BF since BF1942. I have played them all that were on PC except BF 2142. I played the beta and jsut didnt like it. I think a COD came out around the same time. Speaking of COD, I played that from COD1 up until Black Ops and just couldnt take it anymore. It became a console game that happens to be playable on PC in my opinion. Infinity Ward went from being my favorite dev company to just not liking them at all.

Edited by Daniel

I am a big fan of BF. I played thE BETA and did not care for the controls. I will be picking it up next week when it comes out. I play on the 360 and I am always looking for people to play with. I consider my self to be pretty good player, don't care about my K/D. I play the game type and like having a good SPM. Check me out on Xbox live zS OJSimpson Sz and send me an invite we can play together.

I was not a fan of the controls on the beta either. Im hoping in the real game i can switch them to the layout of bf3. My biggest gripe was the throttle being controlled with the left stick in vehicles. I got used to the heli controls after a bit, but i still prefer bf3 controls on them too
Sorry to disappoint i guess?? Idk what to tell you, to each his own. People have different hobbies. Some guys metal detect, some guys ride motorcycles, some guys woodwork, etc. this thread was intended for other video game enthusiasts, specifically bf4 players. Im sorry if the thread title misled you.

Sorry to disappoint i guess?? Idk what to tell you, to each his own. People have different hobbies. Some guys metal detect, some guys ride motorcycles, some guys woodwork, etc. this thread was intended for other video game enthusiasts, specifically bf4 players. Im sorry if the thread title misled you.

This. If video games is somebodies way to blow off steam, who am I to knock it or tell them to go do something else? Heck if I had an xbox and internet id be all over bf4, I loved BF3 when I used to play it.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 1

I have other hobbies. Just the PS3 and most of my gaming hobbies allow me to shoot and not waste ammo.

Atv, have to load up the trailer, find someone to ride with and then find a place to ride...Burns gas.

Shooting, right now waiting on the CMT lower and upper to be ready so I can get them and start on the new build.

Plus with me changing jobs soon, i'm gonna be scrounging for spare time. So the Gaming hobby fits in to my schedule. Anytime, an hour to a couple hours.

Takes a lot of stress out i have at work.