Nashville residents.

dralarms

It's a mixed bag through there. That is right by White Bridge Road... Transitional area.

As with most locations, if you are going about legal business in normal waking hours, you have to work to get into trouble most of the time. If you are operating after normal waking hours.... well, it gets easier to find trouble no matter where you are.
5700 Charlotte Pike is not the best part of town but I guess it depends on what you're needing to do around there. I wouldn't spend the night in the area if it was me. The good news is the West Police Precinct is at 5500 Charlotte Pike so if you have trouble it won't take the police as long to get there.

The precinct used to be further west from downtown but I guess they needed to be closer to the action.

The further west you go the better it gets.

Yea, I just spent 3 days on nolensville pike. Guy told me it was 2 blocks from ms13 territory. But the crime wgere I'm working tomorrow and Thursday seems to be alot higher. I keep a 45 on me and a 40 in my pocket so I'm not worried about while I'm working. But wanted to sleep some place fairly safe.

Yeah that part is pretty rough...  Lots of check cashing stores and pawn shops...  during the day you'd be safe enough, at night or on one of the back streets?  No way I'd be there unarmed.

5701 charlotte pike. Just off i40.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.