War D$&m Eagle!!!

AU_88

I'm not saying that FSU is not a good team, but who have they played? Clemson? That's pretty much it and we will see if they can beat USCe tonight.

What?! FSU beat Clemson, who was a top 5 team at the time, with a true Freshman QB and in Death Valley. And Clemson had a veteran QB and their offense could do more than simply run the ball for 4 qtrs.........

What?! FSU beat Clemson, who was a top 5 team at the time, with a true Freshman QB and in Death Valley. And Clemson had a veteran QB and their offense could do more than simply run the ball for 4 qtrs.........

And who else? You have one signature win... Miami has fallen apart, oh, and the ACC is pretty much a joke this year. Duke? Duke?

I'm not saying they're not a good team, but beating inferior teams doesn't mean you should play for a NC, ask Notre Dame. For all I know they would probably beat Auburn, but who knows. Edited by AU_88

And who else? You have one signature win... Miami has fallen apart, oh, and the ACC is pretty much a joke this year. Duke? Duke?

I'm not saying they're not a good team, but beating inferior teams doesn't mean you should play for a NC, ask Notre Dame. For all I know they would probably beat Auburn, but who knows.

Guess you are right. The ACC can't hold a candle to the SEC, a conference that's top heavy with such perennial powerhouses as Vandy, Ole Miss, Miss State, S. Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas...... ;-)

Guess you are right. The ACC can't hold a candle to the SEC, a conference that's top heavy with such perennial powerhouses as Vandy, Ole Miss, Miss State, S. Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas...... ;-)

Didn't S. Carolina beat Clemson? I get the rest, but with the exception of Clemson and Miami, I'm pretty sure Bamas third string, or dare I say Vandy, could have run FSUs schedule without a hitch. That's a lot coming from a barner. Edited by AU_88

Didn't S. Carolina beat Clemson? I get the rest, but with the exception of Clemson and Miami, I'm pretty sure Bamas third string, or dare I say Vandy, could have run FSUs schedule without a hitch. That's a lot coming from a barner.

That gives me a chuckle, the part about Vandy I mean.

That gives me a chuckle, the part about Vandy I mean.

Really tough schedule when you play teams like Pittsburgh, Nevada, Bethune-Cookman, Boston College, Maryland... Do I really need to go on? How many teams that FSU played are actually still ranked? Then you play Duke in the ACC championship? Is this basketball?

Is it just me, or does the majority of FSUs schedule have a losing record. I realize that I'm starting to look like a jerk, but open your eyes. The schedule is a joke, but you've won convincingly enough to be ranked number 1, so congrats. That's more than Auburn has accomplished.
All I can say is congrats to Auburn, they earned it. If there isn't a team from the SEC in the championship the whole BCS system has failed football fans all across America. Ohio State is a nobody that I'd say half the SEC could beat, and FSU doesn't want any of Bama OR Auburn. Hell I doubt they could beat Mizzou

Really tough schedule when you play teams like Pittsburgh, Nevada, Bethune-Cookman, Boston College, Maryland... Do I really need to go on? How many teams that FSU played are actually still ranked? Then you play Duke in the ACC championship? Is this basketball?

Is it just me, or does the majority of FSUs schedule have a losing record. I realize that I'm starting to look like a jerk, but open your eyes. The schedule is a joke, but you've won convincingly enough to be ranked number 1, so congrats. That's more than Auburn has accomplished.

With that said- FSU still has more National Championships than Auburn.

All I can say is congrats to Auburn, they earned it. If there isn't a team from the SEC in the championship the whole BCS system has failed football fans all across America. Ohio State is a nobody that I'd say half the SEC could beat, and FSU doesn't want any of Bama OR Auburn. Hell I doubt they could beat Mizzou

Hate to be the first one to tell you but- the SEC ain't gonna be there this year.......
[quote name="CQB Elite" post="1071601" timestamp="1385874410"] Hate to be the first one to tell you but- the SEC ain't gonna be there this year.......[/quote] May be true, but like I said..the BCS system has failed. Who really wants to watch two mediocre teams play for a championship knowing full well they aren't even close to the two best teams? I, for one, do not Edited by KKing

The Barners came away with a win tonight. Never let it be said that being one dimensional doesn't pay off tho. Anyway, crappy play calling and mental mistakes were the deciding factors in this game.

I'm a Florida State Alum and I'm happy my Noles will likely be #1 in the new poll, but I'm still not ashamed to say Roll Tide Roll!!

It sucks...to be...a Flooooorida Gator, it sucks...to be... 

Great season for our Noles.  Glad to see the UF score.

Hate to be the first one to tell you but- the SEC ain't gonna be there this year.......

I still think the SEC has a shot of being there if Auburn beats Mizzou convincingly or if OSU loses to MSU, which has a pretty good chance of happening.
Guest Bassman17SC

Congratulations to both teams of Tigers (Awwbuhn and Mizzou) for winning their respective SEC divisions and making it to the championship game.  The Force is strong with them this year.

Next week is going to be an entertaining matchup.

For those that are saying FSU sucks, hmm, you might want to reconsider that, they might not be SEC, but they are for real.  If anything Bama days were numbered, just look at first half of their last few games, Auburn played one hell of a game, they stuck around and Bama failed to put them away, that's what good teams do. 

My Gators sucked this year due to injuries and poor coaching, Period. 

Calling out Duke, really fellas, have you seen who their coach is? David Cutcliffe is an SEC Man with good winning records..

For those that are saying FSU sucks, hmm, you might want to reconsider that, they might not be SEC, but they are for real. If anything Bama days were numbered, just look at first half of their last few games, Auburn played one hell of a game, they stuck around and Bama failed to put them away, that's what good teams do.

My Gators sucked this year due to injuries and poor coaching, Period.

Calling out Duke, really fellas, have you seen who their coach is? David Cutcliffe is an SEC Man with good winning records..

I for one never said FSU sucks, they're undefeated, but the facts are the facts. Both Alabama and Auburn are stronger than them. I'll stick by my statement as well that I'd bet Mizzou could beat them.
I also never said FSU sucks, just that every other team in the ACC is really horrible.

*** Clemson is pretty good I guess.

Also, I would like to know what the combined record of FSUs opponents is. Edited by AU_88