Life is Good!

Smith

After "suffering" around for a few months between a motorcycle wreck, 2 surgeries, selling off most of my guns:(, and being without a job - life is turning good.

Just found out I will be going to the Police Academy Oct. 1st! Metro Park Police will be taking me on as one of six new officers. I was really disappointed when my wreck cost me a MNPD job in June, but this is an even better situation with all the same benefits.

Also got to the range this AM and got to shoot the Uzi and new G19!:lol::D:D:D

Now a word of caution for all you late night park visitors ...... watch out!:lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After "suffering" around for a few months between a motorcycle wreck, 2 surgeries, selling off most of my guns:(, and being without a job - life is turning good.

Just found out I will be going to the Police Academy Oct. 1st! Metro Park Police will be taking me on as one of six new officers. I was really disappointed when my wreck cost me a MNPD job in June, but this is an even better situation with all the same benefits.

Now a word of caution for all you late night park visitors ...... watch out!:lol:

Congrats on the great news!

Congrats on the turn of events. I hear that MNPD puts most of their newbies in some of the real ****hole areas of town, so watch your six.

That's why in hindsight I'm glad I didn't go with MNPD. I am going to be with the Metro Park Police.

Thats awesome! Congrats!

Question: "new G19" whats that all about?

Guest eyebedam

Dude thats great news. Im currently trying to get on with MNPD. Shoot me a pm I got a few ?,s for ya.

Good to hear dude! Pity about the Glock though... I had such high hopes for you. :D

Good to hear dude! Pity about the Glock though... I had such high hopes for you. :lol:

I know. I guess I'm one of the conformist cool kids now! :lol: Actually got to shoot it today and well....... I like it. I like it a lot! I shot well with it. It did take a little to adjust to the grip angle, but it wasn't all that bad.

I figured since I'll have to carry a G22 on duty, I might as well stick to the same familiar platform for personal carry.

I missed the word "park" in that first post. In that case... may all of your busts for public displays of affection be of the hetero type. :lol:

Not as sexy as MNPD, but I won't have to work their schedule and I get to ride ATV's and horses. Plus no domestic disturbance calls! Just make sure I don't get called out for one of your late night park meets!:lol:

Not as sexy as MNPD, but I won't have to work their schedule and I get to ride ATV's and horses. Plus no domestic disturbance calls! Just make sure I don't get called out for one of your late night park meets!:lol:

I bet you do get some domestic disturbance calls, slap fights between the guys in assless chaps!:lol::slapfight:

I bet you do get some domestic disturbance calls, slap fights between the guys in assless chaps!:lol::slapfight:

Giddy-up you Thilly-Thavage!

EEEEEWWWWWWWH...dat's nasty.

Congrats, Nate.

I bet you do get some domestic disturbance calls, slap fights between the guys in assless chaps!:P:slapfight:

They told me they routinely do stings (no pun intended) for that kinda stuff. If that is the case, I'll be contacting some of you for advice on how to appear to have a lower testosterone level! :lol:

Guest eyebedam
They told me they routinely do stings (no pun intended) for that kinda stuff. If that is the case, I'll be contacting some of you for advice on how to appear to have a lower testosterone level! :P

A friend of mine had to work a sting over by the dam in the spring. He said you wouldnt belive the Butt Pirates they arrest over there. Just in the middle of the woods doing the free love thing. Just imagine the chigger bites then you there having to round them up.

They told me they routinely do stings (no pun intended) for that kinda stuff. If that is the case, I'll be contacting some of you for advice on how to appear to have a lower testosterone level! :P

I duno about that! Doesn't one half of a pickle chewer relationships involve one of lower testosterone?

They might like that :lol:

I know they've failed to inform you about the undercover uniforms you'll be wearing. Yes, it's the worst chop job you've ever seen. Fors some reason when I was reading this thread, all I could think about was Reno 911.

gffggfad5.jpg

vvbvcym0.jpg

Your concealed weapon is printing.