Reloading supplies from dlm37015

Are you selling out permanently, ie: getting out of the biz?

I've still never met you but have had many wonderful transactions with Sam. I'm saving up for the next Murfreesboro gun show, hoping to get sp primers and some AA powders. Are you (or Sam) planning on setting up there still?

Sorry... this thread and another post you made somewhere else made it sound like you were getting ready to wind down. I'm sure you're ready to hang it up and kick back! Whatever you do, I hope all is well. You've been a great help to all of us on TGO and it is appreciated.
  • Moderators
[quote name="dlm37015" post="1121517" timestamp="1394229723"]powder is going away fast[/quote] Oh please have enough for my 9mm reloads!?! IMR 700-X 1000 Plated 115 gr. 9mm 1000 Wolf Primers Be there tomorrow by noon! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you selling out permanently, ie: getting out of the biz?

I've still never met you but have had many wonderful transactions with Sam. I'm saving up for the next Murfreesboro gun show, hoping to get sp primers and some AA powders. Are you (or Sam) planning on setting up there still?

Sorry... this thread and another post you made somewhere else made it sound like you were getting ready to wind down. I'm sure you're ready to hang it up and kick back! Whatever you do, I hope all is well. You've been a great help to all of us on TGO and it is appreciated.

I believe he's just at a gun show. If he sells out he can leave the show and go fish. I may be wrong though
  • Moderators
[quote name="dlm37015" post="1122060" timestamp="1394329958"]no not going out yet it is for sale though but reloading supplies care getting scarce[/quote] Thanks for the supplies today David and it was nice meeting you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...

no r k shows will not let me in

I will be going to Tulsa ok that weekend

What?

Does this mean we'll never see you in Memphis again? I definitely did not buy enough the last time you were here.

I think all we get here are  RK shows.