My new puppy!

What is he looking at out the front window, he is looking well fed.

He's watching the compactors when they start crushing the trash makin lots of racket. Lol

Yep, he's eating good. He has enough energy to burn off every calorie he eats though. Surprised he isn't 10 pounds  :rofl:

Not to take away from the handsomeness of Rugela1 `s pup. which  I would never try to do) 

Gus at the vets cause he got a smelly behind..he did not appreciate the intrusive greeting he got from the vet He is now @ 90lbs and is maturing into a rather nice calm bulldog.He is also getting more affectionate towards us.He was never  much of a snuggler..he enjoys it now. 

10362372_10203677310668145_5552286930344

Edited by Sour Kraut
  • Like 5

Not to take away from the handsomeness of Rugela1 `s pup. which  I would never try to do) 

Gus at the vets cause he got a smelly behind..he did not appreciate the intrusive greeting he got from the vet He is now @ 90lbs and is maturing into a rather nice calm bulldog.He is also getting more affectionate towards us.He was never  much of a snuggler..he enjoys it now. 

10362372_10203677310668145_5552286930344

Awesome picture!! He looks really healthy and happy, certain invasive procedures excluded ha ha.

Roman has his moments of snuggle/no snuggle. He's in trouble tonight (not really, I can't be mad at him). He outgrew his collar again, so I picked out a stout paracord collar. Well, it is more stout when still intact as Roman decided to prove while I was gone today GRRR! Oh well, at least he didn't do it outside and get off the leash! He knows I'm gonna love him anyway and buy another one. But this one will be just like his old one.

• 2 months later...

He is a great looking dog. BTW, because your dog has rear dew claws it would be easy to narrow down a few breeds it might have in it, if it matters to you.

And here is a picture of our Gus, well, being Gus.

10924733_10204333729038194_9019723352353

That is a recent development, in the last month or so, but now he does it all the time. I guess it feels good to sit like a human.

• Like 3

BTW, because your dog has rear dew claws it would be easy to narrow down a few breeds it might have in it, if it matters to you.

I'd like to learn more about that.   We sometimes foster dogs, mainly puppies, for a local rescue group.   Two of the puppies we had back before Christmas had rear dew claws.   The info we were given was that the mom was a Rottweiler/Boxer mix and the dad was a Spitz mix.  

He is a great looking dog. BTW, because your dog has rear dew claws it would be easy to narrow down a few breeds it might have in it, if it matters to you.

And here is a picture of our Gus, well, being Gus.

10924733_10204333729038194_9019723352353

That is a recent development, in the last month or so, but now he does it all the time. I guess it feels good to sit like a human.

He has that "someone is cooking bacon" look on his face!

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

20150214_141711_zps8nmyof6p.jpg

He had a pretty good birthday, my daughter and I took him to TSC and everyone we seen just had a fit over him. He was a little skiddish at first since he's not around strangers that much but everyone put out their hands first and let him smell them so he was loving on them like crazy after that :)

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I haven’t kept this thread up to date like I’d planned on doing but please keep my big feller Roman in your thoughts and prayers. He was really sick last night when my wife got home. Vet gave him fluids last night and has him on meds and boiled chicken and rice diet until he gets better. Sure do love this big guy, he has been attached at me or the wife’s hip even more than usual. Hoping that he has more energy when we get home tonight.

1BCDF2F5-FAB7-46F4-A800-02EA4500AD2D.jpeg

1 hour ago, prag said:

We'll send prayers out for Roman and you guys tonight.

I hope he recovers fully and quickly.

Thanks Prag! I think the meds are helping already. Just got home a little while ago and he seems to have a little more spunk thank today at lunch. Really wish I knew what happened so I could keep it from m happening again though. Going to keep him on all the meds just to be sure he fully recovers. Last night was scary for sure!

• Like 2