Another guy from NY

Guest sigequinox

Sweet ride!  Woulda sucked to have seen that flooded...

How high did it get?

What sucked even more were all the guns the storm washed away. It's a damn shame Sandy swooped up everyones ARs and AKs in her tidal fury.

You yanks gotta understand when this redneck tells you to kiss my lily white a$$, I mean it in a good Christian way. Heck even a New Yorker is better than a commie... So in the spirit of southern hospitality, I'd like to welcome yall to west Memphis! Just funnin youse guys.
  • Like 1

Normally this morning I would have a few choice words for troutberger, and the other Rebs who like to bang on us "Damns Yankees" for going where we please in our free country. But today I thought I might remind everyone of how that damn Russian dictator is moving to expand Russian lands into previously western countries. I was just reading about all the anti-American propaganda he has put out there in this decade. Its something like 57% of Russians have a negative view of the US, compared to 7% in the 90's. Its what dictators to do move their people.

All this Rebel-Yankee crap is not going to help us pull together when #### hits the fan. We have got more important things to bash on than eachother right now.

So this morning I would like to apologize... to Troutberger, Sigmtnman, and any other Southerner I've rattled on in this forum. Or anyone I've called a "Damn Johnny Reb". We Northerners know it's in a Rebel's heart to rebel, so you guys can just carry on. But to all my fellow Northerners: don't fire back at these guys. I know its hard, but we gotta pull together in this forum. We're all Americans and thats my standpoint from here on in, damnit.

Lighten up Francis.

Sincerely,

Johnny Reb
  • Like 2

But to all my fellow Northerners:   don't fire back at these guys.   I know its hard, but we gotta pull together in this forum.  We're all Americans and thats my standpoint from here on in, damnit.

So far it's just been fun, kinda like brothers picking on each other. At least that's the way I've looked at it. I don't for a second think anyone has been mean to me in any way.
  • Like 2

So far it's just been fun, kinda like brothers picking on each other. At least that's the way I've looked at it. I don't for a second think anyone has been mean to me in any way.

Lots of good folks on this forum. You appear to be one of them. Tennessee is a great place. Naturally, the folks here are going to be protective. Colorado is a good example of what can happen. 

• Like 3
Guest sigequinox

I'm all about the .410

All shot placement. Practice 200 yard head shots with 410 slugs and you don't need a 12 ga. and bird shot is definitely the best ammo to use for self defense. :stir:

[quote name="sigmtnman" post="1129637" timestamp="1395758724"]I will gladly own the title. It is not an insult to me! : )[/quote] I prefer redneck or hillbilly but will take what I can get. After all, it's you yanks wanting to move here and be like us. Never heard pwt say when I retire I wanna move up north...
  • Like 1