Protech Father and Son

Oh I know that. I'm just sayin' when I get mine I'm gonna be looking for a whole turkey or something like that to test it on. Those things just look wicked.

Yep. Just told Willis in a PM, I can see the yellow stream running down a liberal's leg now :)

• Like 4
I can't flippin' wait!! I have nice things (guns, guitars, and now my first pricey knife) but nothing I own stays a "safe queen." Every gun gets shot (a lot) every guitar gets played out, and I've been using my TGO knife like crazy. I like it more and more every time I use it. It feels purposeful. I've liked many other knives, but this is different. I can't wait for the Godfather buy... I think I'm gunna love it even MORE!

Sweet pair o' skinners you got there, Mike! I love the maple! Some day, I want one done in flame maple and sprayed to match my favorite Les Paul!
  • Like 1

Left pocket won't work so well. These are all strictly right handed knives

Don't know about the Godfather, Son but our Rockeyes deploy nicely left handed. I'm a rightie but my gun is over there. Spare mag, wallet, cell, and at least one knife is on the left.

Joe W.

Don't know about the Godfather, Son but our Rockeyes deploy nicely left handed. I'm a rightie but my gun is over there. Spare mag, wallet, cell, and at least one knife is on the left.

Joe W.

I would wind up with a severed toe :)

• Like 1

Left pocket won't work so well. These are all strictly right handed knives

Be careful how you place it in your pocket. While on duty with the State Guard earlier this week, I had my LG101 open in my pocket. Now I've got a few holes in my uniform pocket to patch!

Be careful how you place it in your pocket. While on duty with the State Guard earlier this week, I had my LG101 open in my pocket. Now I've got a few holes in my uniform pocket to patch!

Was it clipped in the back of your right pocket?

No, it was loose in pocket and got turned around with the switch facing out.

I made that mistake before with a Microtech, always use the pocket clip when carrying an auto especially one that opens with great force Edited by willis68
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't like carrying ANY knife unless it's clipped in, with the blade held against the back seam of my pocket. Fortunately, all 3 of my Protechs are that way.

I won't make that mistake again.  Another mistake that will not happen again is to underestimate the sharpness of a ProTech knife.  It was just a scratch but could have been much worse.

• 3 months later...

I won't make that mistake again.  Another mistake that will not happen again is to underestimate the sharpness of a ProTech knife.  It was just a scratch but could have been much worse.

These Protechs may be the sharpest knives I own. Tip up, right hand is required for me. You sure don't want a Godfather turning loose in your pocket any other way.