Form 1 efile question

Welp, just got my email from ATF....APPROVED!!! Guess I should have listened to grandma when she told me as a little boy a watched pot never boils. I will post up some pics once I get my stamp in the mail. Thanks to those of you who have answered my questions in earlier posts to guide me in getting this filed. It is very much appreciated...

You just print the stamp.  They wont mail you a stamp separately

The file they sent in the email is watermarked DRAFT. Does that matter?

Yes, reply to the email or log on and "ask the experts". Include your serial number and the control number and let them know it is watermarked "DRAFT". My last one was a draft as well and I got a response in about 15 minutes with the correct one that does NOT have a watermark.

I sent in 3 apps last month, the 2 sbrs were approved in about a 5 weeks, the suppressor is still pending.  The suppressor did not have a control number until a few days later as well.

I assume your suppressor is a F1 submission because you cannot eFile and F4 right now. I will say my recent F1 suppressor took a little longer than "normal", I can only assume because my trust was not in the manufacturer's list was the reason why. I did not get a submitted date until about 5 days after I actually submitted. A few days after submitting I did get an a "change of status" that said it was being reviewed or something like that then 2-3 days later it had a date in the submitted column. I assumed the delay was because they were investigating the manufacturer of the suppressor which was my trust.