"Sons of Guns" stars Stephanie Hayden and Kris Ford were arrested Friday

vontar

I was raised getting spankings once in a while. I didn't get "time out". It was with the belt sometimes and I even remember a few at school with the paddle.

Last belt whoopin I got, about 5 licks into it my Mom came around the corner and yelled, " Not him! His brother! " I seem to remember one extra before he realized he had the wrong son lmao. He got messages via phone calls while he was on the road when we misbehaved. .He never forgot on his way home either. Trust me, I waited for years for that one time he'd forget, I'm still waiting haha
  • Like 4

I never really liked the show to begin with... It's bad when you can tell the majority of the show was staged, and they did an awful job at it...

Yes, and the staged parts were so bad that it made some of the CBS "reality" shows look believable.

They gave good reality Gun and Firearms shows a bad name and hurt the ratings of many of them. I think after the first season they should have been gone...............jmho.

Well to be fair it isn't exactly like there were any quality gun shows on network cable anyway, before or after. Closest I could think of would be American Guns, and that show was arguably worse all the way around. :down:

I do hear ya though, it's doubtful we'll get any more mainstream gun shows at this point, and honestly I don't care. As long as I can get my fix from the outdoor channel and the like, I'll keep the quality shows and America can keep the reality drama.

I think the first year was good. But then in my opinion Discovery felt the need to introduce drama.  The drama was so made up and for me that is when the show went down the tubes.

Same for Ice Road Truckers, first season was good, showed the right way to do things, second year same people were overly careless and it went down hill fast.

American Guns, first season good, but started going down hill after that as well.

vontar and Tricky are both head on with some good points. I really enjoy wildlife shows and love shows shot in Alaska and the upper northwest Wilderness but it seems that about any shows that are great the first year seems to lose a lot the second and third year. I use to really enjoy shows on the History Channel, Discovery channel and National Geographic channel. I liked Gold Rush, Alaska The last frontier, Yukon Men, Mountain Men, Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch to name some and  then the networks had to begin adding 1 hour shows with the Miners and the Crab Fishermen and a couple of the other shows and it just takes away from the shows. I don't watch any of them 1 hour shows. I just wait for the shows to begin and watch the shows. They mess them up any more and I will quit watching them all together.....................jmho

Their faces, once I realized they had them (always for distracted by other assets) bother me for some reason, not sure why.

It's just the mom that distracts me. I can't tell what she's looking at...

Paige on the other hand.... :stare: :drool: :dirty: Edited by TrickyNicky

Nothing really...just an observation on the mental state of many of us. :stunned:

Ahh, nothing wrong with "looking" at pretty women and wishing you were 25 again, that's about all some of us can do these days. Heck, my old ugly ars would probably get turned down by a meth addicted prostitute nowadays.    :eek: