Remember when I ask for a deer if folks had two many??

bersaguy

Dang !!!

I was just thinking last night how I'd love to find someone in the east tn area that had an extra deer or even some bear.

As big a gun enthusiast as I am I just have no interest in freezing my arse off out in the woods.

But if anyone in the East part of the state has anything extra please shoot me a pm and lets talk.

Dang !!!

I was just thinking last night how I'd love to find someone in the east tn area that had an extra deer or even some bear.

As big a gun enthusiast as I am I just have no interest in freezing my arse off out in the woods.

But if anyone in the East part of the state has anything extra please shoot me a pm and lets talk.

Be care what you ask for............. :ugh: All I requested was one but I really do appreciate the others also. I promise not one piece of the deer meat will go to waste. The thing that impressed me the most is 3 of the deer I received came from a phone call of a local processor and he told me I had a deer to be picked up so when I got there I was expecting to pay the processing fee and I was told I did not owe anything. It was already paid for. That happened 2 more times and the one I got today the deer hunter was not a member here and he processes his own deer and he brought it all processed and looked as professional as any I have got so far. I offered to pay him and he would not take anything. So far i have only paid for 1. He said his freezers are full and he still has 2 tags he can fill and I said if you don't have any room bring them here and I will make room. I didn't tell him I just went and bought one of the Haier Apartment size chest freezer and have it in the bait room plugged up and should be ready for meat or other frozen foods tomorrow. Now even though I trust Gallatin Electric Company completely I guess I better start shopping a generator I can afford that will run both freezers if nothing else. I can survive as long as I keep my meat frozen. Never really know what Mother Nature will throw at us. Look at the 15 feet of snow in New York and 12 feet in Michigan. I guess I can't feel bad for those folks and don't really know why. They just seem to attract bad luck all the time. I want to call it self inflicted but I don't think every one in the state deserves what is happening up there...............jmho 

• Like 1

i really appreciate all I have received for sure. I know there are some really great deer hunters here and i have many friends that are not in TGO yet and I do mean yet but I am working on them. Back when I was able to hunt and we had the ranch and all the land to hunt we would take about 10 deer a year and two went in the freezer and 8 went to needy families in our community all processed which we did ourselves back then. Had the band saw and boning knives and meat grinders in the ranch killing room used for the ranch at killing time. These days I think a person can harvest about 15 deer in the either sex hunts we never use to have. Ours were always  Buck only hunts. I hope that anyone that gets a really good harvest and can see a way to share a deer I hope they do. If I have any more show up here I will be hunting for someone to give it too. I will also be telling the hunter that I will be passing the deer on to someone else that has not been able to bag.one this year. I don't think it would be fair to the hunter not to tell them because all that have brought me deer would be more than understanding............... :up:  :up:  I did have 1 guy say he could harvest 2 more in Gun season and he said his freezers are full so he will be bringing them here. If he does I will be passing it on.

• Like 1