Dirty Bomb in trunk?

Randall53

No....it was a dead childs body.....but now the perfect excuse has been found.

I can't imagine anyone getting away with this:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/11/tenneessee-cop-lets-muslim-drive-dead-child-trunk/

Now they have the perfect means of moving through the country with a dirty bomb in the trunk. Just say it's a dead body and against their religion to show it to anyone.

IMO the Millersville LEO should have radioed for a supervisor and back up before ever doing anything else after learning of the body. He made far to many mistakes to be a good officer as reported by his chief. I can promise you there would have been LEO'S and Supervisors on the scene to make a decision to release the car period if I was the original officer. Now they have no clue were the car is. If it is a bomb you can bet it is by now in a different car and still moving towards it's destination. Now, with that said if it was a bomb and several other officers appeared along with Supervisors we may have had our first suicide car bombing in the United States possibly killing several police officers. I do know that as long as the Muslim is in the White House these people are going to move as fast as possible to make our country unsafe because law enforcement does not want to up set the apple cart. My guess is Obama and his family will not continue to remain in the Continental United States when his term expires. He will go to Hawaii to get out of the way of whats coming...............................jmho

Slow down. It was a what, three month old miss-carried foetus. Now, I agree that that's (was) a human life but it's not like they had a toddler in a bin bag back there. And where is this jump to car bombs coming from? Calm down, people. Edited by tnguy

Slow down. It was a what, three month old miss-carried foetus. Now, I agree that that's (was) a human life but it's not like they had a toddler in a bin bag back there. And where is this jump to car bombs coming from? Calm down, people.

WE will never know now will we. The LEO never looked to see what was in the trunk or radioed for assistance from superiors to make the decision to release them.................... :squint: :squint: :squint:

I am wondering where the baby was miscarried. Surely a hospital did not allow someone to walk out with a body. Too many questions unanswered here. Just doesn't seem right.

JTM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, this is perfectly legal in the State of Tennessee. As long as you have proper documentation, you can legally transport a corpse.

WE will never know now will we. The LEO never looked to see what was in the trunk or radioed for assistance from superiors to make the decision to release them.................... :squint: :squint: :squint:

Actually we do know.  They had proper documentation from a Coroner.   I am not saying the officer should have let him go, but we also don't need to jump to dirty bombs.  I think it comes down to a young, inexperience officer who made a very poor decision.  Be glad it wasn't worse, it easily could have been, but this one instance doesn't mean every officer would have let them go.  We have all made mistakes and I am sure this officer will be reprimanded and not forget this one.

It does speak to how PC some think they are forced to be.  Yet another reason I couldn't be a cop.

Edited by Hozzie