Camper living?

10-Ring

^ that's actually doable. Obviously not if its storm but if you have a sanitary manhole nearby. Pop the lid and run a hose into it. My dad used to work out of town and "live" in a camper for years at a time. Of course he came home on weekends but they came up with ways to make it work. You could also empty a portable tank into a sanitary manhole. You can also build a septic system out of a 55 gallon drum. These are discreet but clean, sanitary, options and I'm not advocating skirting the law so don't hold me accountable.

The guy who has to climb down that ladder is going to love you.

Campers are notoriously easy to break into, lots of key sets are the same.

Having good neighbors keeping an eye on your place makes a big difference.

Hard to do when there is a lot of turnover.

Don't keep valuables in them, been there, lost that. Edited by Currently

For waste management, you may want to investigate marine head systems.

There are some pretty high tech systems available, they turn black water into gray water

I'm not sure if there are similar systems for land based vehicles.

If I recall, price points were north of $1000.

For those confused by the comment, see the video below.    The comment is a little after the 1 min mark.  

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520[/media]

That was it, I had forgotten the context when I posted that, I assure you I am not going to rape anyone.

Campers are notoriously easy to break into, lots of key sets are the same.

Having good neighbors keeping an eye on your place makes a big difference.

Hard to do when there is a lot of turnover.

Don't keep valuables in them, been there, lost that.

If I wind up doing this it will be in a secured location (on a farm with locked gates.)  I won't be keeping anything of great value in the camper.  I would have access to a locked shop adjacent to the camper which is where I would put my safe and keep other valuables. 

Edited by 10-Ring
  • Like 1