FL Man Builds Gun Range in Front Yard

Maybe the neighbors should just start shooting at the opposite side of his "range" and see how long it lasts.

Nah, just hit it with a garden hose when he goes to town to buy Mt. Dew and ammo.

Or just wait for a few good storms to wash it all out and take care of the problem naturally.

Edited by monkeylizard

There is always that one tard that f&cks it up for the rest.

sometimes I think these people MUST be brainwashed plants by the leftwing folks.  Guys like this and the guys that carry an AR15 to Target or Starbucks are killing our side. 

I wish people would quit with this commonly espoused opinion. If it were true then we would be losing ground. The incredible leaps forward we that have been made in the recent past tells an entirely different story. 

That being said, there's always some idiots on every side of an issue. Dismiss them and let their own stupidity deal with them.

Lots of people been building backyard ranges down there. Florida's state law about local ordinances not preempting state laws has caused a lot of bad decisions. Everyday I am thankful I escaped.

Florida's gun laws are some of the best in the nation and they were the first ones to implement concealed carry. And no, not "a lot" of people have done this. Only a handful of idiots.

The fact that local governing bodies can't supersede state gun law is a GOOD THING. In fact, Florida Carry is currently suing several municipalities for illegal gun laws.

I desperately want to move back to TN but the the volunteer state should take lessons from Florida when it comes to firearms legislation. Florida is hard to beat.

I wish people would quit with this commonly espoused opinion. If it were true then we would be losing ground. The incredible leaps forward we that have been made in the recent past tells an entirely different story. 

That being said, there's always some idiots on every side of an issue. Dismiss them and let their own stupidity deal with them.

Personally, I agree with the commonly espoused opinion. We just happen to be lucky tha our position is so strongly rooted in common sense that we are gaining ground DESPITE people like this. If it weren't for idiots like this kid in FL and the crowd OC'ing ARs and shotguns in Target/Starbucks, the fight might already be over.

Florida's gun laws are some of the best in the nation and they were the first ones to implement concealed carry. And no, not "a lot" of people have done this. Only a handful of idiots.

The fact that local governing bodies can't supersede state gun law is a GOOD THING. In fact, Florida Carry is currently suing several municipalities for illegal gun laws.

I desperately want to move back to TN but the the volunteer state should take lessons from Florida when it comes to firearms legislation. Florida is hard to beat.

I meant stupid decisions on idiots parts. some folks are pushing the edge to make points about the preemption law. Like someone said already, every crowd has a few.