Life Sentence for Brawling

Joking aside, that judge has no business coercing someone into a legal contract with a third party like that. This is no different than the judge that ordered some parents to change their child's name for her own religious reasons. I agree with LagerHead, and this is just another example of how "judges" are allowed to get away with judicial misconduct on a frequent basis - particularly in lower courts.

• Like 1

I love Clod Stomper's humor.  Having been divorced twice and losing half of my last company to the ex, who spent her days taking the dog to the chiropractor and hanging out with her boyfriend while I was busting my chops, I totally get the "life sentence" statement.

I'm in total agreement - take the 15 days!  

I love Clod Stomper's humor. Having been divorced twice and losing half of my last company to the ex, who spent her days taking the dog to the chiropractor and hanging out with her boyfriend while I was busting my chops, I totally get the "life sentence" statement.

I'm in total agreement - take the 15 days!

Dude, that sucks.

But yeah, for real. At that age, the chances they'll last more than a couple years are slim. And they'll probably have a kid, who will have to live in a broken family.

If he happens to be wise beyond his years (doubtful) he'll spend two weeks in jail, break up with her, remove himself from all that drama, go to college, start a career, meet a mature woman who is less crazy than most, marry her and hope she doesn't go crazy in her older years.

In that order.

Good luck Josten. You're gonna need it.

All I can say is to take the 15 days.  My ex-wife got half of my business.  While I was out busting my chops building the business, she was taking the dog to the chiropractor and hanging out with her boy friend.

The only reason I didn't have to pay alimony on top of half of the business is because of the boy friend.

Take the 15 days Josten, believe me, take the fifteen days.

• Like 1

Go punch the sumbitch 2 more times for not warning you sooner and take 30 days... Hopefully in a month she'll forget all about you. :shake:

( Funny thing about exes... there's usually more truth to whatever they say than most men wanna hear or know... until they discover it for themselves. )

Edited by OldHat63
  • Like 1