My presence here will be limited for the days ahead... (Bad news)

TGO David

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abailey362

My family's thoughts go out to you and your wife. I don't have words for this except that hopefully there will be a silver lining in all of this for you.

Guest Bronker

David,

There's a God in Heaven, who is the Great Comforter, and the Knower of all things, and the Architect of life. Only in Him do we find real comfort. Find peace in Him, and know His grace is sufficient.

My family and I will pray for you and your family earnestly.

When a brother grieves, we ALL grieve. Hold steady, brother.

Take your time, pal. We'll keep watch here. Ready and waiting for your return to the helm.

Nathan

I don't know what to say. My wife and I are so sorry for your loss. We have no children but still know the love it puts in peoples hearts.

May the Good Lord comfort you and your wife and all of your extended family.

Guest Halfpint

I have no words other than to express my sincerest condolences, David. :rofl: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife as together you travel the road ahead. God will help you through it, man.

As others have said, we will all be of assistance in any possible way, now and in the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.