M 39 Mosins are for sale..

Classic sent me an e-mail informing me that they have some more M 39's for sale but not @ a nice price.. Both varieties though . ( Hope i don't merit a Warning for posting this. )

Here is your warning No_one will be a long shortly to buy them all up so get one before he gets off work. hahaha
  • Like 1

Classic sent me an e-mail informing me that they have some more M 39's for sale but not @ a nice price.. Both varieties though . ( Hope i don't merit a Warning for posting this. )

Actually the price is somewhat less than what these were selling for when Pat Burns was doling them out a few at a time, and she was selling them at a steady pace ...

Here is your warning No_one will be a long shortly to buy them all up so get one before he gets off work. hahaha

Not ALL of them, got to fill some other niches first ...

Actually the price is somewhat less than what these were selling for when Pat Burns was doling them out a few at a time, and she was selling them at a steady pace ...

Pat's prices were all over the board but you knew exactly what you were getting.

They have increased the price significantly and their service is still poor. 

I see they did up the price on the SAKO's by $20, not surprising considering how fast the earlier offerings sold out.  As for Classic's service, my (limited) experiences have all been good. 

I'm glad you posted this.  I thought they went up by $50.  The Sako's were gone by the time I placed an order last time they had them.

I retract my strongly negative comments.  Their customer service definitely has room for improvement. Though they have made efforts to improve, which I saw yesterday.

Kind of like the obsession with Tula's in Mosins, prior to the war years Tula always made more rifles than Izhevsk ...

Are you a big fan of vintage military guns?  If so, what are your favorites?

I would say anything from WWI or WWII, especially from the US and Russia followed by Finland and Germany.  1903 Springfield, M1 Garand, Mosin's, K98.  I also like the SKS guns, though I'm not sure they saw service in WWII.

Are you a big fan of vintage military guns?  If so, what are your favorites?

I would say anything from WWI or WWII, especially from the US and Russia followed by Finland and Germany.  1903 Springfield, M1 Garand, Mosin's, K98.  I also like the SKS guns, though I'm not sure they saw service in WWII.

My interests are fairly limited, and my knowledge even more so.  Most of my very meager collection are Mosin variants.