The area I live is being hit hard

Howler

Seems some local guys have taken to riding around on ATVs at night and causing some trouble. A bunch of houses, cars and businesses have been broken into. They had balls enough to bust a hole in the cinder block wall of the local auto parts store. The police have tried, and are still trying, to catch them. I've seen more police cars here in one day than I've seen in the last five years. The police can't cover all the small sections of farm land, back roads and creeks. Its got the community all up in arms. People have taken to social media and listening to scanners for updates. The only thing that bothers me is that should the bad guys be watching FB they know when the police are being called. On top of that, Joe Blow is out driving around trying to catch a glimpse of the drivers of the ATVs. There are multiple reports each night, and while they are being chased things are still being stolen. I hope when they are caught they get nailed to the wall.
North West Knox county. Hardin Valley/Karns area It's a mix between subdivisions and small sections of pasture and woods. The people on the ATVs must be local to know the area as well as they do. One woman heard a noise at a window and when her SIL went to check it out two guys jumped on ATVs and took off. A local restaurant was broke into and not only did they steal from them they vandalized the place. Several outbuildings have been set on fire and multiple cars have been hit. I caught two guys on camera breaking in a neighbors shop. The pictures were pretty good but they were wearing masks so making an ID was impossible. She was afraid to post the pictures thinking the guys would catch wind of it and burn the place down. Edited by Howler

Them being local means someone knows them and probably have an idea of what they are up to.  As for the pics, I don't know why people need to post everything... Just give them to LEO and let them try and find out who they are.

• Like 1